The Pandas are Coming!!!

Options

Replies

• Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    If anyone needs or could use a scroll of Rez, please message me. I'm pretty stoked! I'm a casual and it looks like there will be lots of stuff at max level for casuals.
  • xarge
    xarge Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Haven't played WoW since late 2008 and even this doesn't excite me enough to drag me back.

I even have my brother trying near daily to get me to come back & play.

Same, except for your brother trying daily to get me to come back & play.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    I really hope they don't dumb it down any more after Cataclysm.

I miss the way Hunters had to wait until level 10 and then go to a special Trainer to learn to tame a pet. Similarly with Paladins and their personal horses. Also, Warlocks had to fight to tame Voidwalkers and Succubuses (Succubi?).

Now you just reach the required level, see your Trainer, buy the item and you can do it. Hunters even get a pet at level 1.

Even so, I am looking forward to MoP. Surely it cannot be as devastating as Cataclysm was, so let's hope it is worth the wait.

Be nice to have a new race to play and a new class. I loved the Worgen. Not as keen on Goblins. Still prefer Blood Elves, although Ghostlands is a bit tedious after the first dozen or so times :happy:

i played the beta.. it was... i don't know. the talent trees are fuxored tho. i don't like it.

you choose 1 skill out of 3 given to you to put your point in at various levels. there's 5 'tiers' so 15 talents total.. but you can only have 5.
  • Hksalex
    Hksalex Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    meh wow...
  • Justinsteg
    Justinsteg Posts: 14
    Options
    I love added content, hate the lvl grind and dropping all my epic gear for greens lol.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I love added content, hate the lvl grind and dropping all my epic gear for greens lol.

I get that complaint but how else do you do it ? I dont think it would make sense to keep gear that was obtained 5 levels ago and expect it to have the same value to it -

They tinkered with the idea of being able to have the same gear then when you ding the max level you could have the equivalent but developers want people to see the content they wrote... lol
  • hersheythecat
    hersheythecat Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have to say, I like the girl pandas. I'm not sure I get the whole "monk" thing yet as I have issues figuring out the tricks to it.

I did make a 85 panda priest for the heck of it but ohh lord I didn't like the talent tree or how all the "functionality" of it changed. I have a 75 priest already but once the tool bar showed up for the 85, i didn't recognize anything on it. I should have been able to recognize part of it. right?
  • Cold_Steel
    Options
    I have learned not to get good any particular new character towards the end of the expansion - always happens to be the one that drastically changes !
  • caraiselite
    Options
    this will be the first expansion that i'm going into not completely geared out.
    i was a hardcore raider until a year ago when i quit.. so i'm not sure what to expect!
  • linzee2207
    linzee2207 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So excited for this! Just hoping that I don't turn into a sloth again like every time they release an expansion. Good bye daylight.
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to it comming out -i let my acount expire till this new pack comes out :)
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Very excited, was in beta, loved all 3 specs, wish they'd let me tri-spec. and the panda's, short and rolly like me :laugh:

not a hardcore raider, so ive liked exploring every xpac so far, even cata. End game is fun once i out gear it enough to not be banging my head against a brick wall to make it thru one boss. :blushing:

BTW: panda's have been in warcraft lore forever, so just because Disney had a kung-fu panda a couple years ago doesnt make panda's in WoW dumb...
  • Mctree20
    Mctree20 Posts: 137
    Options
    Just when I thought I was out....they drag me back in!
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Just when I thought I was out....they drag me back in!

Do i need to send you a scroll of resurection? O.o
  • Nighthawk4
    Nighthawk4 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I remember that Cataclysm really screwed my level 80 Death Knight. She was a complete wimp after the expansion was installed.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    If they had released this a year or so ago they probably would have sucked me back into Azeroth for a few more months, but with The Secret World and Guild Wars 2 both crying out for my attention, I just can't see playing WoW again. The whole monk class idea seems cool, though. It's just bad timing.
  • Cold_Steel
    Options
    I love it when hardcore players say things like...

"How can we take Pandas seriously"

My response to that is:

And I suppose talking giant cows and russian aliens are any more serious....
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I love it when hardcore players say things like...

"How can we take Pandas seriously"

My response to that is:

And I suppose talking giant cows and russian aliens are any more serious....

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then you go, "IT'S WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!"
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    What's the Rez scroll incentive these days?

And, what pet comes with the xpac CE?
  • caraiselite
    Options
    What's the Rez scroll incentive these days?

And, what pet comes with the xpac CE?

a mount for rez scroll.
    there is also a new mount for RAF.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/services/digital-deluxe/
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/services/collectors-edition/