hi i am ...........

Options
tonilizzy88
tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
hi there my name is toni and im from wales in the uk. i am 24 years old and work as a upport worker for young adults with learning difficulties,
i am currently 162 pounds but want to be 150 -154 by christmas as i have a holiday to egypt booked for febuary 2013.

ive been on MFP for just over a year and lost 20lbs.

so who are you?

Replies

• XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I'm christy I'll be 26 on the start day of the challenge and I'm from Arizona. I'm a stay at home mom and trying to lose all this weight before both my kids start school and I have to get a job again!
  • Kalraii
    Kalraii Posts: 89
    Options
    Heya I'm an animal presenter with a fear of the camera! At 23 years old as of yday, at 5'6" I am 176lbs and my goal is to be under 140lbs by 2013, my goal is exactly 133lbs. I haven't been on MFP even three weeks but have already lost 6lbs through my new found control. I'm doing this because it'll be interesting to see how far this new control extends :)
  • Hairista
    Hairista Posts: 86
    Options
    Hello :)

I am Katie. I am a 31 year old, single mom to two girls and a full time student/licensed hair stylist. I currently weigh 212.4lbs(give or take a "point-something") My first goal is to lose 30-35lbs by October, so that I can look less like a pumpkin in my bestfriend's wedding. lol

I've been on MFP since August 2010, although it says May 2012. I had forgotten my info so I had to make a new account.