The eternal question of WHY?

Options
ronboy1979
ronboy1979 Posts: 83 Member
It's amazing to me all of the good things and bad things that happen in our lives!

We are all going through this weight loss / life style change journey!

We have come a long way! Life..... A higher power..... Whatever you believe in will continue to challenge you!

This week in my life has been a big stressful challenge! Mostly financial issues happening.

In the moment I revert to old ways and start to eat badly and can feel myself getting mad at myself for doing this.

I am sure I am not the only one out there that used to kill stress with food but where did that get you? The difference this time is tha I realize it he patter and CHOOSE to not let this one few day stretch in time deine what I have become!

I CHOOSE to forgive myself and start tomorrow as a new day and continue on my journey!!!

What I have learned is I am stronger then the stress of life!!!

Replies

• woodsk67
    woodsk67 Posts: 88
    Options
    Sorry to hear of your struggles. I am with you, when things get tough, food gets very comfortable. I too have falen over the past months due to some medical issues with my partner, byt the good thing for both of us, we both realize food is not the asnwer.

Sending you good thoughts and realize Tghursday is another day
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    best of luck... Good that you're not beating yourself up over a couple of calories. Hit it tomorrow.. hang in there.
  • wait_loss
    wait_loss Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yes life has it`s bumps along the way especially when there is health issues. What my partner and I have realized over our 23 yrs is`that joys shared are doubled and sarrows or bumps shared are halved.`` I hope this helps. It is not to blame or get upset but know that each of you shares some of the burdn. you can carry more that way. And by making a healthy meal can say so much to the two of you that you care how you worry about their health as you both need each other.