• sgoessling
    sgoessling Posts: 119
    Day: (3)
    Program: P90x Classic

Program Workout: Shoulders and Arms + Ab Ripper

Additional Workout(s): Yoga 60 mins

Water (cups): 12

Grade: D

Comments: Good workout, but I could have done better.. was using 2lbs + bands, so using bands while holding 2 lbs in each hand, it worked but made it hard to focus on the move. Going to just do more reps with just the bands until I get heavier weights. Also, I improved in the ab ripper! I decided to pause it in order to do all 25 reps for each move, trying to focus on form.. still look like a fish flopping around though lol
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Day: Day 3
    Program: P90X Classic

Program Workout: Shoulders and Arms

Additional Workout(s): None

Water (cups): Not sure but not good

Grade: C-

Comments: I did good but I dont have heavy enough weights so I was just kind of going through the motion. Don't really have the money for more weights yet since I have to buy school supplies now. But at least I was able to focus on my form.
  • BradHallFitness
    BradHallFitness Posts: 152 Member
    Great job to you all for your workouts today.

Sarah,
    My recommendation on ab ripper so it doesn't take you very long. Pick a number (lets say 10) and do 10 of each rep with great form. Once you get the form down up the reps by 2-4 on each exercise. Keep going up 2-4 reps with good form until you can reach the 25 within the time limit. My first time doing P90X ab ripper took me 30-35 mins because I kept having to pause. Heck the first time I could only do 4 of the exercises and couldn't do any more and I only did 8-10 reps on each. :) You are doing great to keep pushing for 25 of each already. Keep it up.

Here is my Youtube video for today's workout: http://youtu.be/oMdJQ_REGV4
This discussion has been closed.