ON VACATION????? EXERCISE ANYWAYS!!!

Options
FITNLUVINIT
FITNLUVINIT Posts: 119 Member
Well I am sooo proud of myself!!! while everyone else was out doing other things I went and found that there is a YMCA right down the street from our hotel, so I walked 15min. to get there and did my hour and a half workout and walked back to my hotel. Seeing that I am a member in South Carolina I could go free in Florida at the "Y". Plus they gave me two free t-shirts so it really paid off for me to workout "Y". Someone on our trip told me I could take this week off seeing I was on a somewhat vacation even though we are here on business. Of course I said "NO WAY" it would be to hard to start back up a week later. So if you are away on vacation or not make exercise a part of your life always. I've come to far losing this unwanted luggage to turn back now!!!!

Replies

• Liquidfeet
    Liquidfeet Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Good Job! and a good reminder for the rest of us to keep working and not make excuses!
  • jdub224
    jdub224 Posts: 120
    Options
    I just got back from a mission trip to Chicago. We stayed a small church with no gym. I made up the difference by walking as much as possible and taking the stairs and skipping the elevator the entire trip. It's easy to think when we're away from home we can take a "break". There is a website called "the greatist" and it has a list of body weight exercises you can do anywhere. They really work.
  • FITNLUVINIT
    FITNLUVINIT Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the encouragement means alot!!!