New to mfp!

Options
Carolyn1012
Carolyn1012 Posts: 41 Member
Hi ladies! I'm so excited to be here :)

I got pregnant with my first baby in september 2009 at 135lbs. I was 172 when I delivered! I had no idea how hard it would be to loose that weight. I breast fed him for 12 months and lost the last 10lbs literally overnight when he weaned. Nursing makes me hungry!

I just has my second baby, 18 months later, in December. He's 7 months old now. I did much better with him and only gained 21lbs. He is just starting to get the hang of eating solids and 5lbs fell off me. Im currently 148 looking to get back to 135, but most importantly to get back in shape! I lost so much muscle tone and flexibility in the last three years. I started the 30 day shred yesterday and I'm loving it! I also walk about 3 miles a day with my boys. I really feel like I can do this :)

Replies

• 80lbslost
    80lbslost Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a wonderful tool to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I've been using it for 1 1/2 years and even used it throughout my last pregnancy. My baby girl is 3 mos and I just have a couple of more lbs to lose. Good luck on your weightloss journey. :smile: