ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Day: 4
    Program: P90X Classic

Program Workout: Cardio X

Additional Workout(s): None but went for a walk

Water (cups): 2 busy day at work

Grade: F

Comments: I am not good at the yoga so I decided to do cardio x to keep me moving. I did it later in the day and tried to do it in my bedroom so I was out of my families way but that didnt go too good. Plus I kept having to stop and deal with my kids. After this weekend I am going to have to try harder to get up first thing in the morning and do it while my family is sleeping so I can really focus on what I am doing. I do like this workout because its a good mixture of yoga, pyo and kenpo but I guess I just really wasn't into it yesterday. Doing better than I have in the past I just need to try a little harder.
  • sgoessling
    sgoessling Posts: 119
    Options
    Day: (4)
    Program: P90x Classic

Program Workout: Yoga x

Additional Workout(s): Gym

Water (cups): 14

Grade:F

Comments: I love yoga, but this was HARD there were poses i just had to sit down and stare at, in aw! I did the first part fine, but its gonna take me a long time to get the hang of it, and Im cool with that, because I want to be able to be better at it. This is def not your relaxing type of yoga! It is very hard and im going to have to be careful not to try to hard and hurt myself!