NW Houston - Looking for weight loss buddies!!

Options
Hey ladies!! I just started this program about 2 weeks ago and I need some weight loss buddies!! I recently moved to NW Houston, Champions Forest area, and would love to meet some local ladies to help keep me motivated. :)

Replies

• pcpharr
    pcpharr Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I added you hun :)
    I live in JV, so not too far from Champions Forest
  • thelondonblitz
    thelondonblitz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I live in Spring but make my way to the Champions Forest area often because my friends live over there. Looks like we have the same goal weight but I have a lot longer way to go than you do! I'll add you and hopefully we can keep each other motivated!
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    I know i am pretty behind on this but i live in Cy-Fair. Will add you
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Not a lady, but a local! Good luck reaching your goals! If you are ever interested in yoga, there's a great studio near you! Cherry Blossom Yoga. It's a really nice little studio and Sara, and some of the other instructors I've had there are all great. If you want a challenge, do the Ashtanga class.
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    @Aremiw and I are very close to you.
  • jengfishy
    jengfishy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    would love to join you. i live in the cypress area. (grant and jones)
  • jb852013
    jb852013 Posts: 116
    Options
    I need some weight loss buddies too! I am from Katy. Ever since my husband gave me divorce papers I haven't been able to get back into losing weight so I really need the motivation from someone right now.
  • theriddler79
    theriddler79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I live in Spring (just down the road), and am also looking for buddies. I have a long way to go (around 80 pounds), but I'm taking it in 15 pound increments, because thinking about 80 pounds at once is quite overwhelming. I'll add you as a friend! Hope we can keep each other motivated!
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I live off 290 and bingle I think we're not too far
  • teerae326
    teerae326 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well and work near you (249@Hollister) and live somewhat hnearby as well (290@West).
  • angela9887
    angela9887 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I live in Spring and could use the extra motivation!
  • teerae326
    teerae326 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I live in Spring and could use the extra motivation!

Looks like this thread had died last year and I didn't notice... I posted on it assuming it was current but nope! We're on our own, I guess!
  • SimplyDenyse
    SimplyDenyse Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I live in the Cypress area but would love to add you.
  • darintexas
    darintexas Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I live in Cypress so not too far :) Am always looking for new friends so we can help motivate/encourage each other ;) Please feel free to add me!
  • TaraJoFoSho
    Options
    I just moved to Jersey Village (from Wisconsin) at the end of July, so I would LOVE some motivation :) Fee free to add me
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Live in Conroe,,,not that far from you....anyone feel free to add.
  • MandyMcAwesome
    MandyMcAwesome Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wait...I'm at 290 and Bingle. Which neighborhood?
  • andrewmoralesjr
    Options
    im at 290 and eldridge looking for buddys to run, workout, and shoot hoops with. I've lost 50lbs so far and trying to keep motivated. i try to log my diet daily but i've missed a day here and there. I really need this to work!
  • bnw1205
    bnw1205 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Im also in the area if anyone wants to add me. I'm near Champions Forest/ Spring Cypress area. Used to live in Jersey Village, hubby still works over there so in the area often.
  • bparler
    Options
    I'm in the Cypress area and looking for folks to share this journey - got over 100 lbs to drop.