MS Need Support

Options
Hi Group, this is really hard to post. For ten years I hv gotten more tired with ea passing year. 99% of the time I look and act normal, yet on the inside I am exhausted. Four years ago my metabolism stalled, so I started eating right and exercising. Exerting means crashing after I get home and re coop for four hours. This is not living and this is not normal. But I am a trooper and keep trooping on. Knowone understands how exhausted I am but I keep going.

I hv been tested for DM and thyroid so many times, I think my ins is going to put a stop to it. I hv done heart monitor, treadmill. Am such a good proactive patient, I got in shape, ate well so my doc said well you did it you are good. But they never listen when I say I hv 'spells'. For mths I will work out an hour four days a wk. then that one time, boom...and I can't function, can't get back to the gym. But som days I push and go and push through it and other, well not so good...

Anywho, I hv been following a nutrionist which has helped. Then I dropped her (sorry Adele, she's on MPF as well) and WW to take things in my own hands and tried Atkins kinda loosey goosey..great first week or two, no more cravings, losing wt, had more energy..and I thought I found the golden key...went back to my x classes. First one gd, next one, harder...the third one zapped any energy I had and I hvnt been back in six weeks. I still hvnt recovered...btw, I am back w my nutritionist, Adele.

Past 7 wks I hv been following 15-30 net carb per day, holding out for my body to switch to fat burning..ain't happening. This week I had a horrible 'spell' so bad that my family finally witness what I hv been say. My doc finally is ordering a MRI and I will see a neurologist...so I am not diagnosed w MS but going through the hoops at this point...

I need advice. Is there anything in the short post of my long time frustration that you may relate to. Have advice for me. Like I said I am proactive and losing wt isn't my primary concern. Right now, I want to feel better, I want to be able to ex. I want to understand what is happening to me...so frustrated...and if another dr says stress...I am not a stressed person, but they are makings me! Ugh!

Ps I will repost this in different focus for the most exposure...add me as a friend too would be marvelous!