Weekend plans?

Options
2»

Replies

• Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Friday - Worked

Saturday - Working and after working I'm going to watch a movie (not sure which one) and work on my gratitude journal that i started. Trying to learn and be thankful for the little things and continue to talk to history nerd. (He's working on a degree in history and he does walkthrough rpg) thus the nickname.

Backstory to history nerd: I started okcupid on Thursday after hiding my profile on POF because I wasn't getting any fish more like a guppy or two. Got a couple messages all very nice but the "history nerd" was the one who held my interest and kept chatting to me throughout the day. I did a couple laughs and smiles. No plans as of yet with him but talking is nice and comfortable. Never once felt pressured by his questions or comments.

Sunday - Day off! Laundry and errand day and whatever else it holds.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Not a damn thing and it starts right now. I think I may go all weekend without pants.

Woot - Nerps! I might be heading your way .....

Come on down!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Ok ....here it goes....

Tonight my sister and I plus my male and female best friends (who happen to be dating ) are going to the bar to get completely blasted... (Its been one of those weeks for everybody) ... I think Power plant is going to meet up with us which is great cause I'm feeling triwly as hell :blushing:

Saturday night I'm going to a PARTY .It's in caps cause it's one of those kinda parties. The kind where no cameras are allowed and all your coworkers blush for a week the next time you mention it lol. I'm supposed to meet this guy my girl wants me to hook up with...

Sunday I'm going school shopping for my kiddies then supossed to meet up with a guy for coffee. Might meet up with power plant again that night..

Monday night out with the girls ..

Drinking , dancing and debauchery galore :bigsmile: :drinker: :smokin:

Well friday went mostly as planned :blushing: :smokin: :bigsmile:

Plus I finally got introduced to the guy my girl from work wanted me to meet.. Hes cute , lots of ink and seems interesting apperantly she thinks we have the same type of personality so we will see......:bigsmile:
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Saturday:
    Watching Olympics
    Going for a lengthy jog
    Movie with platonic friend

Sunday:
    Hiking in the morning with friends
    maybe brunch
    picking friends up from the airport
    watching olympics

Pretty laid back weekend. I've deleted POF and OKC... so no new dates or potential dates. Staying away from those sites. I might try to meet people when I'm out and about.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Tonight I am watching the olympic opening ceremony with my daughter. There will be pizza, ice cream and alcohol.

Tomorrow we are going to the water park for some sunny splashes.

Sunday will be 100% r & r.

What did you think of it Josh?? Everyone is raving about it here, but I'd be interested to know if the rest of the world enjoyed the very British theme of it all? :flowerforyou:
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I am curious what others thought as well? I think it was amazing the work and all the people involved and was kind of neat, but I don't think I really "got" it all so was also a little weird?