Summertime!!!!!

Options
wayne4825
wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
Just wanted to post to let everyone know what's going on this summer for my family and I. We've had an amazing summer so far. Had all of the kids for half of the summer and it's been nonstop science museums, hiking, bought my sons bikes and tried to get them to learn to ride before they went home. Gage was succesfull but Sebastian is still working on it. Them and my daughter went to their mothers for the rest of the summer so it's just been Lindsey, Rinni, Junior and myself the remainder.

We've been doing more biking here lately. We love mountain biking, we're new to the sport so it's a constant learning stage. We are pushing ourselves to do more and trying to instill in the kids the importance of being outside and being active instead of in their rooms on a computer all day. It's been a fun lesson with a lot of push back but it's worth it. Getting to spend quality time with the family is the most important thing to me.

Lindsey and myself have been working on trying to get everything squared away for our wedding in October. We spoke with a caterer last week and we still have to mail out the invitations, book the rooms for my groomsmen, purchase her matron of honor and bridesmaid dresses and get mine, my best man and my groomsmens tuxedos ordered. Everything else is paid for already. Already purchased her dress, paid for the venue, paid for the invitations and RSVP cards. It's going well. I can't wait, wish it was sooner but this will give her time in case she changes her mind .. :D

How has everyone elses summer been? Anything exciting and new happening in your lives? How's your weight loss journey? It's been and up and down ride for the two of us. We generally do well on our diets and we're on our second go around of Jillian Michaels 30 DS....... I hate her........ I was on a plateu for a while and I'm still having a slow loss of weight but I'm happy where I'm at and that's more important to me. I'm still focusing on my goal to reach 215lbs but I'm not stressing over any platues. I have an amazing woman that loves me for me and I feel great.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the summer. Get outside, enjoy your surroundings and keep the family strong.