Sat and still going! Challenge 7/28

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
My Challenge is a simple one.....add 10 minutes to your exercise routine today...now because you KNOW your strengths and weakness...add what you are weak in...if it is abds then push yourself to do 10 min more of abds workout, if legs do 10 min of any leg workout, if cardio you know what to do, if stretching add that...the point is add what you are weak in and push self to do it!

We all have weakness..that does not make you a deficient person but HUMAN! Just work on it!

I will let you know later what I did! Whew God help me!

Replies

• WhitneyT586
    WhitneyT586 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Did an hour-long walk this morning which is longer than my usual 30-45 minutes walk or bike. It felt amazing!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Burpees, push ups, and russi"an twists are my weakness. I will do a few sets each tonight when I get home.As Salt & Pepper would say, "Push it, push it real good.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I have to do my sit-up challenge test today. Going over a half hour of bicycle is my weakness. If the gym isn't as hot as yesterday I'll give it a go for 40 minutes.
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting the whole work out think but today I've stretched, done 50 crunches, 50 calf raises and some leg workouts
    Tonight I am going to go for a walk when it's cooler outside!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Today was a pretty busy day out in the yard...hot hot hot and beautiful day...

I'm intending to do two hours of dance sometime today, work on core, splits, foundations and some jazz routines...

300+ crunches, 100+ jumping jacks...

to push myself I'll either add push ups (UGH) or planks (double UGH...although my abs will thank me)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I pushed for the extra 10 minutes and did 40 minutes on the bicycle at 244 caloriess. YAY
  • CutenessandCats
    Options
    I usually work out 60 minutes on my elliptical, today I made it 70 and burned 675 calories!
  • Drea_ann
    Drea_ann Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'll add ten minutes to my fifteen minute an workout. Thanks for the challenge!
  • StaceyG221
    StaceyG221 Posts: 31
    Options
    I am counting as my first day of exercise, so I will do 10 minutes of jumping jacks and add that to my 50 sit ups. :happy:
  • TrackChic
    TrackChic Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Instead of my usual 75 minutes I'm gonna try out 90 minutes. Awesome challenge, simple but effective! Love it!!
  • StaceyG221
    StaceyG221 Posts: 31
    Options
    I am happy to say that I got a full 10 minutes in for a first day of exercises, 150 sit ups, 150 jumping jacks, and 6 squats. I am quite proud of myself! :happy:
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone! As promised I did two sets each of russian twists, burpees, sit ups, and bicycles.
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I surprised myself with how much I did. I did 50 crunches, 50 calf raises a 30 minute walk, burned calories cleaning the house and washing my truck!