Hi! Mommy of a 5 (adjusted 4) month old

Options
Hi! I am trying to get in better shape after our 5th child was born last Feb. He has had a lot of little health issues, so it has taken awhile for things to settle so I can get into the exercising routine. My husband set up an elliptical for me on Thurs as a 34th birthday present. So far my 10.5 year old and I have worked out 2 days! I am breast feeding our baby. My diet is a big challenge. He has a pretty serious reaction whenever I eat anything containing egg or chicken of any kind. That has sort of turned my diet all funky. I normally ate egg and egg containing items and chicken on a regular basis.

I have been pretty much continually breastfeeding and/or pregnant since 2001. There was a little break of a month between weaning our eldest, and getting pregnant with our second child. Otherwise I have been breast feeding one when I got pregnant with another. The kids had some issues with dairy, which isn't a surprise since I have my own issues with dairy. Tazzy reacts for a full week after exposure to egg. Fortunately the vax that contain egg won't be introduced until after he is old enough for allergy testing. At the moment the only thing I can do is avoid egg of all kinds. Formula isn't an option since he (and all my kids) have pretty serious reactions to corn/soy/dairy. Their pediatrician said that if I couldn't breastfeed the only option would be donor milk.

Hopefully we can all be an encouragement to each other :)