Food for thought

Options
Let's be extravagant Christians - we're extravagant with our time, we're extravagant with our money, we're extravagant with our food - that’s why we are too fat. Let's be extravagant with God - and not care what he does with us.

Replies

• CCSmithers
    CCSmithers Posts: 11
    Options
    Amen to that Redder! We do need to be extravagant with God. We are not our own. We are His, so let us live that way. Love it! Lord, help us to be open to what you would have us do today.
    Let's be extravagant Christians - we're extravagant with our time, we're extravagant with our money, we're extravagant with our food - that’s why we are too fat. Let's be extravagant with God - and not care what he does with us.
  • casullivan1129
    Options
    Just ready my daily devotion from "Leading the Way" (Dr. Michael Youseff) titled "A Willing Witness". Seems the Holy Spirit has a message for us today. Thanks for your post. Blessings in the Name of Jesus.
  • CCSmithers
    CCSmithers Posts: 11
    Options
    This was in my devotional for today:

"Are we willing to give ourselves entirely to God; to let Him do with us whatever He pleases; to follow anywhere at His bidding; to renounce anything at His call; asking only, in return, that He will give us Himself, with all His infinite love, to be ours from from this time forever? If we are willing, let us kneel down this moment and tell Him so. Alone with God, let us give Him ourselves, all we have and are and shall be, to be unreservedly His." -William R. Huntington

I pray that we would have unreserved willing hearts to give all to the One who deserves nothing less. Bless you all!