How was your weekend?

Options
Moe4572
Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
Mine was great....nothing Friday, Saturday I worked in the morning and then ventured to the mall in the POURING rain with my cousin, came home and chilled out...texting with a few boys from POF--hard to keep 3 straight--not cut out for that, I dont think AND I was texting with a fourth guy not from POF. Sunday unexpected sailing adventure so that was fun and then had a date---it was great---and we want to see each other again..great end to the weekend :)

How was yours?

Replies

• Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Got my truck tuned up on Saturday which was quite expensive (though about what I was expecting). Hung out with niece Saturday afternoon and did the whole gym thing. But other than that I acted like a bum.
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Moe: Never been sailing but it sounds like fun! :)

Nothing on Friday. Saturday, worked and stayed home and talked to history nerd from okcupid. Sunday, ran my errands, did the laundry, and continued to talk with history nerd through there email thing then he gave me his number so we did send a couple texts back and forth. Nothing planned with him, not sure where it'll go but he's been nice and isn't giving off any omg run run away vibes. I'll just have fun with it. That's about all.
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Mine was great....nothing Friday, Saturday I worked in the morning and then ventured to the mall in the POURING rain with my cousin, came home and chilled out...texting with a few boys from POF--hard to keep 3 straight--not cut out for that, I dont think AND I was texting with a fourth guy not from POF. Sunday unexpected sailing adventure so that was fun and then had a date---it was great---and we want to see each other again..great end to the weekend :)

How was yours?
    Sounds like you had a fun weekend.

Friday I hung out with an ex of mine after my Zumba class. One of his best friends was playing a show so I tagged along. He insisted on buying all my drinks and "breakfast" at 3 AM. The night was interesting because the best friend, his girlfriend, and my ex were all talking about the old days when we used to date and hang out, 8 years ago. Somehow we agreed (with the presence of alcohol) to do a double date. Over our 3AM breakfast he asked me about my love life, which I told him was non-existant and then asked about his, which was also non-existant. Poor ex got "sick" from all that drinking we did in the restaurant and didn't finish his breakfast there. He even seemed surprised that I only ate one of my pancakes and ordered egg whites (yes boo, things have changed). Nevertheless there was no good night kiss, but just a long hug. The best friend is having another gig either tonight or tomorrow night. I forgot which but I'll go and see what happens, if I get an invite.

Saturday I went to work and Sunday I did laundry and cleaned my house. Pretty boring.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I worked but I'll be off in 20 mins for my weekend off work. I plan to go to the Y for some weights, and then maybe hit up Seattle. My friend is visiting from San Diego and she is a crazy Starbucks fanatic. She has been collecting Starbucks gift cards from different parts of the country LA, Hawaii, the 1st Starbucks in Pike Place Seattle, WA, etc etc. The UW district has a purple and gold themed gift card she really wants so probably heading over there.
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    delete
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Well I was freaking out because the girl I was dating was talking about me meeting her daughter and getting more serious on Monday and by Wednesday night she decided she was too busy to be in a commited relationship and that I really deserved more than she could give.:ohwell: :huh: That killed my plans for Friday night. I did a little laundry, toyed around on MFP and POF and played video games instead.

Saturday I ran 7 miles with my group then drove to my hometown to take my dad out for his birthday. It turns out that my step-brother's best friend's birthday is earlier in the week so he joined us. He is a nice guy and does a lot to help my dad and his wife out so it wasn't problem. I just wasn't expecting it when I made the plans. That night, I went out with a few friends. I expected it to be a quick night since I was stiff from driving 2 hours after running in the morning and a little tired too. I was out until 2 am:drinker:

Sunday, I drove home did a little laundry, went on the food cheat day to end all cheat days and wrote back and forth with two women from POF. We'll see how that goes.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Friday drove up to Grand Haven (little town on west side of MI on Lake Michigan) and hit a couple bars. Saturday met up with a couple other friends and went to the beach all day then drove home.

Yesterday was the Warrior Dash, finished in about 45 minutes, not great but I guess it could have been worse. I've never been so covered with mud in my life (see picture), I'm still cleaning dirt out of my ears. My red bandana was apparently really cheap, because when it got wet it started bleeding all over the place, for a while I thought I might have gotten kicked in the nose or something. Other people thought the same thing too, it was cool though, it added to my warrior-ness. Today I'm a little sore and have more than a few scrapes and bruises I have no idea how I got.

Also, had a talk with the girl I've been seeing and apparently we are exclusive now, so sorry ladies. Am I still allowed to post here?
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Friday drove up to Grand Haven (little town on west side of MI on Lake Michigan) and hit a couple bars. Saturday met up with a couple other friends and went to the beach all day then drove home.

Yesterday was the Warrior Dash, finished in about 45 minutes, not great but I guess it could have been worse. I've never been so covered with mud in my life (see picture), I'm still cleaning dirt out of my ears. My red bandana was apparently really cheap, because when it got wet it started bleeding all over the place, for a while I thought I might have gotten kicked in the nose or something. Other people thought the same thing too, it was cool though, it added to my warrior-ness. Today I'm a little sore and have more than a few scrapes and bruises I have no idea how I got.

Also, had a talk with the girl I've been seeing and apparently we are exclusive now, so sorry ladies. Am I still allowed to post here?

Figures, the rugged ones always go fast...
    Congrats! And yes, please keep posting. You are a voice of reason around here :happy:

My weekend was very quiet. Lots of sleep, exercise and errands. Feeling accomplished today though.
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    :angry: :mad: :grumble: :grumble: :huh:
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options

Gratz on the Warrior Dash! Your new pic is fantastic!

Yippee on the girl... and HELL yes, please keep posting! We need you to stick around!

Shel
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :blushing: :smooched: :devil:

Concert Friday, lazy Saturday with a movie thrown in for good measure (The Watch), went downtown to some museums on Sunday.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone had a good one!

I'm laughing at the bleeding bandana though. Congrats on the GF!

My weekend was great. On Friday I was supposed to do a movie with Hulk but he cooked dinner and we lost track of time. Some wine was had, some talks, laughs, kisses and some fun other things. We had our "let's focus on each other" talk. We headed out to a nice bar where 2 cover bands were playing (no doubt and a sublime one). We had a blast talking and dancing (there was a club in the separate room). We came back to his and he was leaving in a few hours to work so I stayed and we talked and talked some more. I got an hr or 2 of sleep then we got up and he made coffee and we talked more. I love that he talks!!! I saw him off and he's been calling me and texting a lot now.

On Saturday I went out with my friend. We had a great crazy time. I was tired from night before but still managed to hang out like the best of them. We danced till we were sweaty and then stayed in a nice hotel. Ahhh. I slept in and Sunday I just relaxed.

I felt like I was coming down with a cold yesterday but feel a bit better today. We will see.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

Concert Friday, lazy Saturday with a movie thrown in for good measure (The Watch), went downtown to some museums on Sunday.

Hmmm why are you blushing?!?! I'm thinking something but not sure if I'm correct. I will keep observing!
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    LA -- sounds like a great weekend with the Hulk!

Let's see -- pretty much Staycation all weekend. Hotel/pool/fun with my girls. They swam a lot, I watched the Olympics.

My firefighter friend came over to the hotel Friday and had dinner with us. Met my girls. Kind of fun to see their reaction to him. LOL

Sunday talked to another guy friend for a bit... he's pretty dang hot and very cool... just not local. Distance sucks! LOL

That's it... back to the grind.

School starts Wednesday for my jr. high daughter and then next week for my 5th grader... crazy week ahead!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Roadie - congrats!!!

Sounds like everyone had a nice weekend regardless of what they did.

Mine was the queen of sin kind of weekend - Guns, alcohol, and sex. What more could a girl ask for?!?! (the three not in comination with each other)

Went camping with the BF, and of course did some shooting. We had a competition, and I can shoot right up there with him. He tested me and put a beer can 100 yds out, and I was able to blow the baby away! New profile pic of me after I hit that target :bigsmile:

Now sadly back to reality!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Got dumped
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Friday night I went to Costco with my non-boyfriend boyfriend. We had a great time - he had never been there. Went back to his house and ate dinner and then watched a movie. Saturday night I went out with some friends from work. Had fun but the most fun was going back to my non-boyfriend boyfriends house afterwards. He worked till midnight so it worked out perfectly. Yesterday I went to the mall with my daughter and bought a couple things. All in all it was a very nice weekend.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Got dumped

Sucks - sorry to hear that. Time to move on to the next!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    Options

Hmmm why are you blushing?!?! I'm thinking something but not sure if I'm correct. I will keep observing!

It got kicked up a notch this weekend...and the blushing is because we were shamelessly making out in public Friday...and I do mean shamelessly. :laugh:
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    Options
    Got dumped

:ohwell: That sucks to hear.