Roll call and check-in

Options
BradHallFitness
BradHallFitness Posts: 152 Member
How's everyone doing with their workouts? What are some of your struggles? What is your least favorite exercise and your favorite workout so far?

Replies

• knicole723
    Options
    Day 2... so I just did Plyo...

I remember hating yoga and loving kenpo... so we'll see this week! :)
  • BradHallFitness
    Options
    Yoga is tough at first. I had to pause during Yoga so may times the first month or so. I would lose my balance and have to go into child's pose so often because I was so over weight I couldn't even get into some of the poses. But I kept doing it. Now I can hold Crane Pose for 45 seconds! I can do the "Bound Warrior" pose and the Shoulder Stand to Plough. Time, Patience, Practice.

Congrats on your 2nd day. Doing Plyo, make sure you have good shoes to absorb the impact and/or a good plyo mat.

Brad
    P90X Certified Professional
  • Yreyesz19
    Yreyesz19 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think I'm doing something wrong. I'm on day 3 but I did my day 3 workout last night. Ok so I had originally started the lean program and after day one I switched to classic. On my first day of classic I was extremely sore couldn't move but still did the workout. I didn't feel more sore or as sore the day after. Yesterday I decided to do that days workout plus today's workout so I would feel something but I feel perfect. I was dying during the workout and made sure I didn't stop until my legs were giving out and my arms felt like they were gonna fall off. I dont understand why I dont hurt at all. What am I doing wrong and is it normal to feel like I'm starving
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    You are going to feel hungry, make sure you are getting enough water. Thirst can act like hunger

Some people don't have soreness as much as others. Don't overtrain just to become sore! Also make sure your form is correct and you flex or squeeze your muscles during the move.

Hope that helps,
    :)
  • BradHallFitness
    Options
    Pips hit the nail on the head. Most people view hunger as a need for food when your body is actually wanting water. Also, I've got several athletes I help that just have a higher tolerance for soreness etc and after doing different workouts they just don't feel sore.

You definitely don't want to over train just to get sore. Wrong kind of soreness there.

Brad Hall
    P90X Certified Professional
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Brad :)
  • Yreyesz19
    Yreyesz19 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks I think I needed water and I do feel sore just not as much as day 1. I just thought I was always suppose to be sore because when I trained with 1SG everything was hurting for the longest time.