Favorite foods on NS?

Options
Atarahh
Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
:bigsmile: I love the chocolate frosted donuts! Who would imagine a donut that is only 150 calories with 5g of fiber! I love it!

Replies

• memar0530
    memar0530 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of the donut. It was way too dense for me! I enjoy the breakfast bars, particularly the cinnamon bun bar. They're great to eat in the car with a cup of coffee! Yum!!!:love:

Thanks for starting this group. I really enjoy Nutrisystem for the convenience. I just choose what I want and go and the food's pretty good when you choose what you really enjoy eating. I know I can't stay on it forever and the food choices are a bit limited but it works for me and I've lost nearly 50 pounds (though my fitness tracker says 41 LOL!)
  • shezroyalty
    shezroyalty Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    how long have you been on nutrisystem?
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    about a month and a half...love it!
    Tried the Sloppy Joe and Fajita Mixes this week... sooo good!
  • memar0530
    memar0530 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been on since February. I enjoy the convenience, especially for breakfast. I see they have a new burger. They are among my favorite dinners, though I usually have them for lunch. I've tried the chocolate sandwich cookies but don't like them very much.
  • mep0430
    mep0430 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love the Frozen Chicken Enchilada. I've been on NS for 13 weeks now and it's been a huge help. I love the fact that MFP has the bar code scanner option so it's ridiculously easy to add the meals to My Diary
  • fairykelly13
    fairykelly13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I love (in no particular order):

chewy chocolate chip granola bars
    granola cereal
    harvest nut bar
    three cheese pasta with chicken
    red beans and rice
    strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla protein shakes
    rotini and meatballs
    italian flat-bread pizza (with turkey pepperoni added)
    beef with rice and beans
    chewy peanut bar
    chocolate fudge brownie
    ice cream sandwich
    red velvet whoopie pie

I could keep going........ hahaha NS has been so awesome for me. I am ridiculously happy that I finally did it. What was I waiting for all these years?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!
  • Dragongurl30
    Options
    :bigsmile: I love the chocolate frosted donuts! Who would imagine a donut that is only 150 calories with 5g of fiber! I love it!

Me too! I'm new and I've gone through my first month on NS.
  • returntorural
    returntorural Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm just in my first month with NS but I've already lost 7.9 lbs.

I think my favourite food is the Mexican style tortilla soup. I'm on the veg basic plan but I think there's a chicken version on the regular plan. Anyway, the soup is good and filling and tastes especially good with a splash of taco sauce!

Oh, and I like the honey mustard pretzels as a snack/dessert. I ordered a couple bags of those for my next BBB.
  • kinu21_82
    kinu21_82 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    By looking at the list you can easily tell i am big chocolate lover..I love the

shakes (chocolate),
    Fudge Graham Lunch bar,
    double chocolate muffin,
    double chocolate caramel bar
    chicken alfredo