Cramps after exercise

Options
sylmcguigan
sylmcguigan Posts: 48 Member
I haven't had an internal ultrasound to know yet how "clogged" my ovaries are with cysts, but I figure it must be what's wrong. After I've had a good workout at the gym I experience some cramping down around my ovary area which lasts about 10-15 minutes. It's not the same as menstrual cramps, so I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this and had any suggestions other than what I've been doing, which is just to suck it up.

Replies

• aatlchavens
    aatlchavens Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I have random pains on my left side near where my ovary is. Sometimes it's a slight cramp, sometimes it feels as if I'm being stabbed. They haven't exactly coincided with workouts, however, and thankfully it's been quite a while since I've had that feeling. When I do have the pains I do assume it's from cysts. I could be wrong, though.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I tend to get similar cramps to menstrual cramps during and after exercise, it's a bit of a pain, well it's actually a lot of pain. It does fade quite quickly for me, I do tend to ignore them and get on with it though, I'm hoping it will get better in the long run as I lose weight.