Goose Creek?

Options
Anyone in the Goose Creek area on the search for a look out buddy? I would love to find one! I am a runner, and will be joining a gym soon (Either ESAC off of St James or Select Fitness in N Chas.

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    i am in sangaree. i just started running. 2 miles on treadmill. too hot to be outside for me. asthma doesn't like it much. i belong to bold fitness. use to be world fitness.
  • jamilian
    jamilian Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    im off college park rd i have a mambership at esac i go to goose creek to work out about once a week after work and whenever i can get away with my hubbys car. i just started running the 2 mile on the treadmill and can do it in about 25 minutes. i was in the army but couldnt do my run at the end of basic so got a medical discharge about 8 yrs ago. 2 kids and a mariage later im so ready to get my body in better shape again ive already dropped 3 sizes since last fall and want 1-2 more gone by fall if posible but have only the one car between us so i do it at home some days. i love zumba its done me some wonders but now im toning to keep it shrinking.