Don't be afraid!

Options
Kimminer77
Kimminer77 Posts: 39 Member
"So I know that some of you have expressed interest in joining my fit group, but when you get the link that I send you to sign up, you get a little.....freaked out. So let me clear up some common misconceptions for you!

*Question: I got your link, but it's from Beachbody, what's the deal?

*Answer: I am a Beachbody coach, I got fantastic results from the programs I used, so I decided to become a coach. I started the fit group to help people who are just like me, people who want to get fit!

*Question: Okay, I get that, but I don't want to do a Beachbody program, can I still be in the group?

*Answer: Yes! While the group is private and exclusively for people who have signed up and placed me as their coach, you don't have to be doing a Beachbody program, though obviously that is what I am going to have the most knowledge about because of my own experience and the experience of a whole slew of people who are here to support you. I'd love to have you in my group even if you're just thinking about getting fit, eating right, whatever.

*Question: Are you going to charge me? Because I'm not cool with that!

*Answer: No, it is both FREE and PRIVATE, a great place for you to go to be around people who share your goals and want you to succeed.

*Question - Okay, I love it, it really sounds like something I want to do, I love that there is NO PRESSURE in this group and it's FREE and PRIVATE. So, what's that link again?

*Answer - Yay! Can't wait to see you there. Here it is!"

https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=171060

Replies