1st august = week 1

Options
tonilizzy88
tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
hey ladies and gents so tommorow is the big day and we begin the no chocolate for the month, i thought id do it in weeks for ya so if you can check in everyday and say if u succseeded xx

Replies

• XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I'm very excited to start today! Arggggt no chocolate for a month! This will be tough for me!
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    omg could day one have been any tougher??? i went into work and i was told i had to make chocolate sponge with grated twirl chocolate on top..................I RESISTED ALL TEMPTATION go me
    day 1 complete
  • chloenmiller
    chloenmiller Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    woo!! nice job! For me, I'm not scared about giving up chocolate for this week, or the week after... It's towards the end of the month I'm going to really start craving it!
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    day 2 complete :) onto day three today. im craving like a *kitten* but i know I CAN DO THIS
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    day 3 complete how you all getting on?
  • chloenmiller
    Options
    i've actually been kind of craving chocolate surprisingly! it might have to do with the fact that I found a jar of nutella in our cupboards, and that my mom bought TWO bags of chocolate covered acai berries/raspberries from costco. soo.. kind of been wanting it. Not too bad yet, though! How about you guys?
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    day 5 complete for me as i know im not goin anywere and there is no chocloate in my house lol.
    where is everyone???
  • snoozypoo
    snoozypoo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'v not been doing this properly but back on it tomorrow :)
  • Kalraii
    Kalraii Posts: 89
    Options
    Heya! Wow I haven't been on so much but I haven't had chocolate - yesterday was awful. Had chocolate staring in my face and I actually SALIVATED!!! Keep it up ^^
  • marthathebear
    Options
    It's August 6, and I have not eaten any chocolate. I miss it but it is not controlling me!
  • chloenmiller
    Options
    cravings have officially subsided! I should be fine for a while now :)