Final Weigh Ins -- July 31st

Options
devonette
devonette Posts: 263 Member
Well, as I suspected, I didn't make my 4% goal (I did lose 3.3%), but I am thrilled to have lost 5 pounds during the month of July, and that's a big win as far as I'm concerned!

I started the month at 151.5 pounds and ended at 146.5 pounds, and that's the lowest I've been since January 24, 2007! I still have a ways to go yet (looking for 135 by the end of September at this point) and have some obstacles to overcome (a week in Walt Disney World coming up in August) but I have high hopes!

Replies

• cbendorf13
    cbendorf13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am excited to have reached my goal. My motivation was to dip under that 200 lb line. I went a bit over, partly I think because I got sick, but I am working out more and eating mostly healthy. Next month I am aiming at getting under 189.2 because then I will be out of the obese range. Would love to lose another 4%.
    July Challenge SW 203.6
    CW192
    :happy:
  • JIGGLYbellyPUFF
    JIGGLYbellyPUFF Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 3.8%, just .2lb short of my 4% goal yesterday morning.

Ladies, I'd really like for there to be another 4% challenge for August. Has anybody started one yet? The only august one I saw so far was a 10lb August one, but that's just not going to be possible for me. I'm REALLY liking the 4% goals.
  • JIGGLYbellyPUFF
    JIGGLYbellyPUFF Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply! I appreciate it!
  • shm1289
    shm1289 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My goal was to lose 7.56 lbs and I lost 7.5, so I missed it by .06 of a pound!!! I'm happy with that though (my scale doesn't even read to that decimal point) so in my opinion, I met my goal.
  • shaylan_
    shaylan_ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm excited that my first month went well, and I was able to surpass my goal for the month! I know it won't always happen this way, but I lost about 6% this month, which is a couple pounds over what I was aiming for. I'm definitely motivated to do something similar again!
  • CowgirlKimi
    CowgirlKimi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I made my goal! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am totally game to set some serious goals for AUGUST! Lets DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Kimi
  • BrookeeFranks
    BrookeeFranks Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My goal was to lost 9 pounds, but I lost 8 . Still a great loss. I am having the same goal for August.