Looking for friends!

Options
Hi i'm Brienne and I started mfp with my close friends. A few months have gone by and now I am the only one who still logs on! I would love to have some new friends!! Feel free to add me!! :smile:

Replies

• gretchengarrett
    gretchengarrett Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, sorry all your friends bailed on your MFP plans. I'm reasonably new here, and I'm also looking for people my age who can hold me accountable. I've already sent you a friend request!
  • mjnov
    mjnov Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i am in the same situation =] my close friends on here rarely log in, but it would be nice to have some friends that use it more often. friend request sent!
  • ewitselly
    ewitselly Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey add me.
  • nikknyc
    nikknyc Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, guys! :)
  • Nfairley
    Nfairley Posts: 84
    Options
    Also looking for friends! I love that MYP has a social feature, wish I could use it a bit more. Need more friends first lol
  • katiepoppins
    Options
    hi guys! I just joined myfitnesspal and would love friends that could help keep me accountable :)
  • rebeliza12
    rebeliza12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I have been using my fitness pal for awhile now but I have fallen off the wagon. I need some friends and support! anyone want to be friends?
  • saintveronika
    Options
    hi guys! I just joined myfitnesspal and would love friends that could help keep me accountable :)
    same for me! (sent you a friend request btw c: )
  • zankc11
    zankc11 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I'm new on here, but am already obsessed. I want to be able to hold myself accountable, and connect with people who are as motivated as I am! Feel free to add me :)
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options
    feel free to add me too anyone!
  • tcloutier
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me!
  • lyrical_melody
    lyrical_melody Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends too! 25 year old in Rhode Island!

Add me!
  • niki22_04
    niki22_04 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • hello_miffy
    hello_miffy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Anyone here is welcome to add me, I am looking for some friends on here too!
  • dangitsjill
    dangitsjill Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My friends think I'm weird that I joined. So add me :)
  • libendai
    Options
    I added some of you, hope you don't mind :) I'm also looking for new friends here!
  • HollyLayman
    HollyLayman Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 25-- always looking for extra support as well. The way I see it-- the more friends the better! :)
  • missmelissah
    Options
    Feel Free to add me! missmelissah!
  • ThereOnceWasAUnionMaid
    Options
    I'm also looking for friends here too! I love the social feature, I'm really hoping it'll keep me accountable. I hope it's okay, I added some of you as well. Feel free to add me too
  • Megs21085
    Options
    Hey guys, I am getting back into MFP and need some motivators! Please add me!