The Challenge Starts Thursday!

Options
staceybrewer
staceybrewer Posts: 36 Member
Are you in???

Register today!

Health and Money: First Colony Challenge Summer/Fall 2012
I feel like I haven’t seen you in a while! It’s been so long since my last blogging…
I have a new offering for those in the First Colony and surrounding area:
Have you considered a weight loss group to join? Have you thought you would like to join an accountability group tasked with lifting you up, watching your success, and checking up on you when you need it?
I have a new concept for you to consider!
For those who like cash, like competition, and want to meet weekly with a group of people who share an interest in healthy living please join us August 2nd for the kickoff of the First Colony Challenge Summer/Fall 2012.
How does it work?
Each participant is agreeing to a 90-day commitment. That means that for 90 days, you will attend a weekly get together where you will be weighed in, measured (only periodically), and be eligible for prizes. Each participant will put $50 into the “pot” on the first night. This is competitive in that you will be eligible to win cash from the pot at intervals of 30, 60, and 90 days. The bulk of the pot will be awarded at the end of 90 days.
Each week you weigh in, it is an opportunity for the pot to grow. If you gain weight, you put money in the pot. If you lose weight, you may be eligible for a prize at the current meeting.
Everyone likes prizes! And, by putting your money where your mouth is, you are incentivized to do your best!
Are there any requirements that you follow a particular program? NO – I don’t care if you use ViSalus, Weight Watchers, or just do it on your own. The goal is to see you succeed in whatever way meets your personal needs the best and reward you for doing it!
The prizes are CASH at the 30, 60, and 90 day mark. The weekly meetings might have prizes such as protein water mixes, journals, or shake samples.
There will be at least one meeting each month where I cook dinner for the group and have the recipes available for you to take home with you. I want everyone to see that healthy cooking can be easy and YUMMY! It is hard for us hard-working moms to get out of our comfort zone and cook daily for our families. Hopefully, this support will help you stay on the plan that works for you and give you more tools to do so.
With just 5 participants, you have the potential to win $185! The odds are better than Vegas!
What you will get:
Accountability
Opportunity to win prizes
Leadership in areas of nutrition, health, exercise, and weight loss
Friendly faces not paid to help you; rather they are motivated by your success and a relationship
A meal, recipes to share, preparation coaching for maximum nutrition
What you will need:
$50 to join
The desire to improve your health and the determination to stick to it!