Snack Ideas?

Options
seguess
seguess Posts: 36 Member
Hi,

I'm hoping we can all help each other out with some good snack ideas. Lately, I find myself in a rut with almonds and a piece of string cheese. These leave me still wanting to gnaw my arm off before lunch. :)

What works for you?

Replies

• DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Other than raw fresh fruits & veggies I like, raw trail mixes from Trader Joe's, unsalted popcorn with parmesan and garlic powder, pickles, like 10-15 olives (depending on size), deli meat rolls (like thinly sliced genoa, turkey or ham w/crm chz & scallion) homemade pita chips or cracker chips w hummus (I pref. Cava or Bobs from Whole Foods), Muti-grain tortilla chips w/ homemade guacamole &/or salsa, parfaits (I make my own using plain Fage yogurt w/Nature's Path granola w/pumpkin seeds & flax w/fresh berries) Spelt pretzels or Trader Joes Honey Wheat Pretzels. There's more I just can't think of them all off the top of my head and I try to be careful with my calorie intake by eating the serving size suggested on the package ( unless I was light on one of my other meals). I hope this helps :0
  • annajorgie
    Options
    Lately I have been eating one tablespoon of chia seeds in a small yogurt and it manages to fill me up and take away my hunger and isn't to many calories, also I like lettuce leafs wrapped up with sprouts, peppers, and hummus. Hope it helps! :)