Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for new walking buddies

loserbaby84
loserbaby84 Posts: 241 Member
Hi everyone,

I'm in SE Calgary and need some motivation .. Anyone feel like taking a walk after work on weekdays??

Replies

• kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    I live in the NE, but I hope you can find someone!!

As a single mom I usually have to stick to the gym as they have childcare, it's a special treat when my neighbour and I go for a run and her husband watches all the kids.

I can definately motivate you to just get out alone though :):)
  • LessJos
    LessJos Posts: 113 Member
    I am in NW (outside of the city actually) but I would be interested in some downtown lunch hour walks!
  • AriesOx
    AriesOx Posts: 66
    I'm in the SE, and would be interested, as long as you're flexible with days and times (I'm a shift worker). Having someone to meet up with would motivate me to actually do it and not put it off (accountability ;) So if it sounds ok to you, PM me :)
  • amyg007
    amyg007 Posts: 52 Member
    Anyone in the SW? closer to downtown or even NW Kensingtonish?
  • 2legit_2quit
    2legit_2quit Posts: 40 Member
    Im in the SW, you can walk my dog lol !! im always at work or the gym and never have time to walk her let alone have a walking buddy :( sorry I just dont have time or else I would
  • amyg007
    amyg007 Posts: 52 Member
    Im in the SW, you can walk my dog lol !! im always at work or the gym and never have time to walk her let alone have a walking buddy :( sorry I just dont have time or else I would

Your poor puppy! I want a dog but my bf wont let me cause we have 2 cats! Perhaps in the summer there will be more time (as there is also more daylight!) . I am a teacher and my times are more flexible once school is out!