90 Days Returns Suggestions

Options
PBsMommy
PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
Hey gals and guys!

While sitting at work, I have officially created the second round of the 90 day challenge!:happy: It is named ?? Lbs in 90 Days Returns, if you would like to go ahead and add yourself. I will be adding stuff as I go.

I am looking for some suggestions to keep everyone involved and motivated during the challenge. So far this is what I have added; on the spreadsheet that is available for you to use during the challenge I have added a goal weight column. The very last column on the spreadsheet keeps up with how many pounds you have to go until your goal weight! Also, I was thinking of adding a thread that will have mini-weekly challenges for everyone to complete if they want.

What else would ya'll like to see happen in the new group? I will try my best to incorporate as much as I can!

Replies

• kamanda85
    kamanda85 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'll try to think of some suggestions later!
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I am totally in! I think having mini-challenges will help keep people more involved and motivated. Having a column per week for people to record the results from the weekly mini-challenges would be good too. Maybe you could have a weightloss and a calorie burned goal.
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    I am totally in! I think having mini-challenges will help keep people more involved and motivated. Having a column per week for people to record the results from the weekly mini-challenges would be good too. Maybe you could have a weightloss and a calorie burned goal.

I love that idea! However, I am afraid the weight loss spreadsheet would get to crowded. How about I create a separate spreadsheet for all the mini-challenges and workout goals ? And also for those who do not use the spreadsheets, I can create a weekly thread for them to post their weekly mini- challenge results and workout/calorie burn goals.
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    I was thinking about trying to incorporate some kind of way for the challenge members to post progress pics. Anyone else think that's a good idea or is it a flunker? If it seems like a good idea, does anyone have suggestions or how to incorporate it? I was thinking maybe at the start of each month, making a thread where people can post progress pics? So at the first weigh-in of October, post a thread and everyone that wants can post progress pictures from the beginning of the challenge to the first weigh-in of October. What ya'll think?
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about trying to incorporate some kind of way for the challenge members to post progress pics. Anyone else think that's a good idea or is it a flunker? If it seems like a good idea, does anyone have suggestions or how to incorporate it? I was thinking maybe at the start of each month, making a thread where people can post progress pics? So at the first weigh-in of October, post a thread and everyone that wants can post progress pictures from the beginning of the challenge to the first weigh-in of October. What ya'll think?

I don't like everyone will post progress pics because some people are just no comfortable with it. I do think it is a good idea and those that want to participate can. A monthly thread where you can post pics is a good idea or maybe just a beginning photo thread and a end photo thread.
  • PBsMommy
    Options

I don't like everyone will post progress pics because some people are just no comfortable with it. I do think it is a good idea and those that want to participate can. A monthly thread where you can post pics is a good idea or maybe just a beginning photo thread and a end photo thread.

I wasn't talking about everyone having to post pictures. I wouldn't make anyone do something they didn't want to do. Just thought it might be another tool the challenge members could use to gauge their progresses and share their victories. I'm trying to keep all the types people involved and encouraged. I think the pictures would help the visual type people out.
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options

I wasn't talking about everyone having to post pictures. I wouldn't make anyone do something they didn't want to do. Just thought it might be another tool the challenge members could use to gauge their progresses and share their victories. I'm trying to keep all the types people involved and encouraged. I think the pictures would help the visual type people out.

Sorry I wrote my response before without re-reading it and I wasn't fully focused. I DO like the idea and I do think it would be a great addition (not sure I made that clear before). I also liked the idea about the mini challenges and I think it will help keep people engaged in the group.
  • right2b
    right2b Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm back in...I like the idea of mini-challenges, too. This has been a great motivator and kept me accountable to my weekly goals. Thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be apart of this one too. It doesnt matter when we weigh in to me. I weigh everyday.
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    I'd like to be apart of this one too. It doesnt matter when we weigh in to me. I weigh everyday.

It actually starts today! :bigsmile:

It is called ?? Lbs in 90 Days Returns.

Here is the link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/7487--lbs-in-90-days-returns