help these people help the horses of egypt

Options
ChocFiend
ChocFiend Posts: 223 Member
please read and share horse/animal lovers, very very sad, but these people are trying to help http://www.facebook.com/princefluffykareem

Replies

• ruralgirl
    ruralgirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My friend has them on her FB & I gave money to them last year but I give money to the Brook Hospital for Animals on a monthly basis which is a great charity because it recognises how important working animals are to their owners and works with local people to change their practises and cruelty through ignorance and supersittion. Also helps out in times of hardship like the tourist horses getting no feed cause theres no tourists....x
  • Whisperinghorse
    Whisperinghorse Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My friend has them on her FB & I gave money to them last year but I give money to the Brook Hospital for Animals on a monthly basis which is a great charity because it recognises how important working animals are to their owners and works with local people to change their practises and cruelty through ignorance and supersittion. Also helps out in times of hardship like the tourist horses getting no feed cause theres no tourists....x

Me too every month xxx

I howl my eyes out when those ads come on... :frown:
  • backonbandwagon
    Options
    I've been following/supporting the Fluffies for quite awhile now. It is very interesting and hard to keep in mind that reasoning behind why the horses come in the way they do. They people are often just as beat up as the horses and need the time, tenderness and patience which is also what Sharif and the gang also do by teaching and making their services available.
    Mind blowing some of the stuff that comes in to them tho, eh? Malaria must just be BRUTAL for every being... Makes me grateful for the little nuisances that I face on the farm :smile: