Tucson?

Options
Hello all!

I'm not exactly new to MFP, but I actually want to start using it and start on my way to losing some weight. I'd love some local friends and maybe even some people to meet up and exercise with at times! Anyone in the Tucson area? I'd also love friends from anywhere, we can all support and motivate each other, it's the beauty of the internet!

I'm 20 years old and go to the U of A. I love to watch U of A sports, I played some sports in high school, but now I'm just a fan, I should probably change that though! My newest interest/passion is animal rescue. I have a dog, she's the greatest. We went on a nice little walk tonight and I'm planning to have many, many more to come. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• StarIsMoving
    Options
    andie,
    Nice to "meet" you :) I am north of Tucson - between Tucson and Phoenix actually. Congrats on the animal rescue interest... can never have enough caring people looking after the animals :)
  • Savbomb
    Savbomb Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    well hello! im right in your neck of the woods! we should go jogging around u of a sometime :)
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    hello ladies, I'm also in Tucson. IAndie- I've got a dog too who is also a rescue. I'll add you both! :)