Month 2 question?

Options
Mbishop7684
Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
So I know I'm WAY ahead of the game here as I just finished Day 2 Cardio Plyometrics, but I have been doing a lot of research and a LOT of people have varying opinions on the below question. What are your thoughts?

If you can't finish the month one workouts (ie do the ENTIRE workout session and not stop) should you move on to month 2 or re-start month one?

Thanks guys!

Replies

• strikermiz
    strikermiz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure whats considered the "right" way to do it but, I am going to continue on to month 2. Then when I have completed it I may go back and do it all again. If I survive! Lol!
  • jyoyo78
    jyoyo78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing the same as Strikermiz....continuing on to Month 2, regardless of whether or not I can complete a Month 1 session all the way through. The way I see it....a lot of those folks on the DVD can't even finish a Month 1 session all the way through, so I'm not gonna beat myself up about, considering they are in WAY better shape than I've EVER been!

So, I will go to Month 2, they're longer work outs, which will hopefully help with my stamina. Then...if I decide to start all over again when I'm finished, then I'll just be that much better at the Month 1 sessions. :)
  • MtTovey
    MtTovey Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    If you can't finish the entire videos at all, then maybe you should try Month 1 again. But no matter how many breaks you take, if you still push through it until the end of the videos, then I say go for it!
  • belindamac
    belindamac Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 3 more weeks to go, and I did NOT master the first set of DVDs, but I am continuing to keep moving forward. Be the best you can be!
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm continuing on. I can do all the moves properly but do take breaks.