Color Run DC (October)

Options
Hey yall, just checking who has signed up! My friends didn't register in time so I'm on the fence about whether to do it by myself. I live in St. Mary's so it isn't too big of a hike, but I heard parking and getting in is crazy (from what I've heard about other 5Ks at National Harbor).

Replies

• GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    I wanted to do this but could not make the date work out. Maybe next years run.
  • Suz_w8loss
    Suz_w8loss Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hey yall, just checking who has signed up! My friends didn't register in time so I'm on the fence about whether to do it by myself. I live in St. Mary's so it isn't too big of a hike, but I heard parking and getting in is crazy (from what I've heard about other 5Ks at National Harbor).

I would meet up with you but unfortunately I am signed up for the September run. Do you have a friend or family member that can go with you to cheer you on? I have run a couple 5K's by myself, & I had a fun time. I had my hubby & kids to wait for me at the finish line.
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    This filled up so fast I wasn't able to get signed up for it. I am doing the Richmond Color Run on Sept 15th though :). I am hoping to get some really fun pictures from that!
  • bharris8203
    bharris8203 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am signed up for the October run. I have a team - "Colorful Spirits", you are more than welcome to come run/walk with us.