sleeve friends

lilymorg
lilymorg Posts: 2 Member
Hi, I am looking for others who have had the sleeve.

I had a VSG 9 months ago. I have lost just over 100 lbs....and would like to loose another 100 lbs. But have been stalled for the past 3 months. Very frustrated. I know things are changing as my clothes are starting to get looser. But I am not happy with being stuck the same for 3 months. I would love to talk to others who have had the sleeve, and be able to support each other.

Replies

• JillyInAZ
    JillyInAZ Posts: 44 Member
    Hi There,

First of all congrats on losing the first 100 lbs!! It's so challenging being on such a long journey. I've been sleeved for a little over 4.5 months, I'm hoping to get to that 100 lb mark by my 6mo surgiversary, and then I too have another 100+ to go. I can imagine how frustrated you must be with your stall. I know I get frustrated when I stall for 2 weeks. Which is about every month. And I know you know that this is just your body catching up to what you've been doing and adjusting itself, and that as long as you are doing what you are supposed to do, eventually, you'll clear the stall. I say I know you know that, but I also know that that doesn't count for much when the damn scale isn't moving!

Feel free to friend me on here, I just joined recently in the blogs so I haven't really started to connect to too many people... but you gotta start somewhere I guess.

Again, SO GREAT on your first 100!!
  • Hi Jilly and Lily! Yeah it's early and I'm easily entertained today, so rhymes work!

I will be 3 months out on the 8th. I love the support system here! I'm losing at a slow steady pace now but, 2 weeks out, I stalled for 3 weeks. It was so frustrating and I know it's just part of the journey and I will need to prepare for it to happen again.
    Keep up your faith and stick to your plan.