Still p90x'ing!

Options
Pipsg1rl
Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
Today was day 11, Yoga X.

I've been having some trouble with the yoga moves since Sunday. I cut the ball of my foot below my big toe at a lake we were at. It didn't seem that bad until I started doing the pivots and heels up moves.

Not to mention Yoga X is a loooong workout. It is really hard to schedule that in and I feel guilty about taking the entire 1.5 hours, especially since I should be doing it as a lunch break :(

How is everyone else doing?

Replies

• BradHallFitness
    BradHallFitness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Almost finished with week 5 of P90X2 for me. I do a video each morning for my accountability. Here is today's:
    http://youtu.be/FVvkZfC7LKI

And OUCH on the cut on your foot. I'd say it's very tough to do Yoga X with a cut on the bottom of your foot.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    It's crazy. I'm like the Princess and the Pea. a tiny cut and I'm out of commission! today was back and legs, so I did much better.

How are the workouts with P90X2? are they the same length of time?
  • BradHallFitness
    Options
    The P90X2 workouts seem to go much faster than the P90X workouts. Yoga is only 66 minutes instead of 98. But it's much more intense.

The other workouts are 50-60 minutes long but they seem to flow better. Maybe it's just me. I've not done P90X since last December as I started Insanity two weeks before Christmas, then P90X2 attempted and had a small issue so had to stop. Then did the Ultimate Reset and now P90X2 again. I love P90X so I know I'll be doing it again. Love helping others and coaching others thru the different Beachbody programs. My wife and I have 2 Challenge Groups on Facebook we run. One of my challengers has dropped 75+ pounds in less than 10 months (P90X, Insanity, P90X2 and the Ultimate Reset). He's got an entire new outlook and quality of life now.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    thanks for your comments. I'm part of 2 accountability groups, one from my BBCoach on FB.

I'm going to work on finishing this P90X before i go into the next :)

also remembered I have a vacation planned around the last 2 weeks of the program so I'm trying to figure out if I can do them while I'm away or if it will be too much.

They are both "active" vacations. I won't be sitting on the beach sipping cold drinks.
  • BradHallFitness
    Options
    Recovery week won't be that bad on vacation doing Yoga, Core, stretch etc. But if you need your pull up bar etc then that could present a problem. Maybe take some resistance bands and a door attachment to do pull downs.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    I'm going on a scuba dive vacation to Guadalupe. I could probably do the yoga, you're right :) Can't be in the water all day!