Workout Routine

Options
Aukeilagirl
Aukeilagirl Posts: 147 Member
I just started my healthy lifestyle last week. Im currently only going to curves for my workouts. I wanted to know other peoples weekly workout routines. Should I do something else along with curves?

Replies

• MrsSpace
    MrsSpace Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I don't necessarily think you NEED to add anything else to your Curves workouts. If you are going 3-4 times a week, that should be enough.
    But, I think it's reccommended that everyone gets at least 30 minutes of exercise a day, so by that standard, I added my elliptical to my non-Curves days. Plus, I love to eat! And I was having a hard time staying under my calorie goal on my non-Curves days.LOL!
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    I walk on my off days and try to get 10,000 to 13,000 steps a day.
  • I go to curves Mon, Wed, Fri and Saturday and after Saturday curves circuit I do water aerobics at the gym - Tuesdays and Thursdays I go to my regular gym and I either take a class (zumba or spin) or other cardio. Sunday's are my rest days.

I am so glad to be off the medicine that caused me to gain my weight back! Can't weight for my WI and measurements!!
  • MissMormie
    MissMormie Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I run on the non-curves days (or more accurately, I go to curves on my non-run days). For me Curves just doesn't build enough stamina. But if you're looking for a general ok health those 3 sessions (assuming they're hard sessions) should be enough to get you by.