i want friends going towards same goals

grdnr03
grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
Ive been with MFP for a month now, ive just recently joined fab 40's group, Please add me or request to be friends im in harford county md

Replies

• luvmycats6197
    luvmycats6197 Posts: 45 Member
    I ' m in Howard Co. Md. Columbia to be exact. I started a couple months ago on here and started C25K on Aug 1 st and will complete it tomorrow!!!! I also signed up for my first ever 5K on Oct 6th. I have seen the pounds really drop since I started running --allbeit kinds slowly. I still log foods daily and have a FitBit Ultra. What are your goals??
  • I live in the Chicagoland area.

I joined MFP back in January but with my mother's illness and life didn't do much with it. When I saw I put on 20 pounds between March and August, I decided I need to focus on myself. So, I have been looging my food and trying to walk or exercise 4 times a week.

I just joined this group today. I am hoping to find support and inspiration here. To keep me motivated and challenged I have also joined TOO INSPIRED TO BE TIRED (october) walk/run 150 miles in October and the MONDAY CHALLENGE where you are given a challenge to work on for a week whether it be exercise/food choices. :smile:

What are your goals?
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    I sent you a freind request...I am in my 40's and have about 50 lbs to go, down 10 as of right now. I am located in WI.
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Hello ladies, thanks for the responses, i had forgotten about this post! im like what? where?, any who My goals are to be in a healthier bmi range and to feel better about myself.

I did join the 90 day challenge, my goals there will be to lose 30 pds in 3 months!!

Here to support each other towards the same goals of being healthy!!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    anyone can add me,,,, i love to garden., love to cook, i love to be outside,,,,, and lots more!