Any fallout fans?

Options
^^^

Replies

• mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Yes, i cant wait to get my PS3 fixed to finish Vegas and then get cracking on the anniversary pack on a shiny new PC :happy:
  • NeatMan
    NeatMan Posts: 62
    Options
    Nice ! . I recently began replaying fallout 3 with addons, its better atmosphere- wise than new vegas :laugh: :laugh:
  • mruntidy
    Options
    yeah i must admit i think i accidentally spoiled/cheated at new vegas by going on a mega mooch straight up the map and stumbled upon a sniper rifle from the off, but i still enjoy it - ive saved the last mission of teh story line on 3 until i was ready, and well, until i get a new PS3 now lol
  • NeatMan
    NeatMan Posts: 62
    Options
    Btw you play for which faction?
  • mruntidy
    Options
    Good question,.brotherhood in 3 cant remember in vegas i dont think ive chosen yet
  • Exill
    Exill Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love Fallout! And sniper rifles. I also love that you can play survival mode in Vegas, adds another level to the game.
  • TheKatatron
    TheKatatron Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Love Fallout 3 and New Vegas! Completed nearly everything possible in Fallout 3!
  • opus649
    opus649 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Bongo bongo bongo I don't wanna leave the Congo oh no no no no no
  • MissJenova
    Options
    Fallout is fantastic! I've only dabbled in the original PC games and in New Vegas, but Fallout 3 was my obsession for a while...Bethesda has a way of taking over my life :grumble:
  • DaddyM1
    DaddyM1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've actually played Fallout 1, 2, and 3.

I got bored with it pretty fast though. I just got to a certain point where I didn't really care anymore. Maybe I should revisit it. It's been sitting for a while.

Ed.
  • TheKatatron
    Options
    Fallout is fantastic! I've only dabbled in the original PC games and in New Vegas, but Fallout 3 was my obsession for a while...Bethesda has a way of taking over my life :grumble:

This! Lol! XD I spent some serious time on Fallout 3. Had to resort to an online guide to find the rest of the mini quests!
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    YES! Hubby loves these games. We've done Fallout 1 & 2 online to get the back story, then we are very immersed into Fallout 3. he gets the walk thru's and he does the playing because i suck at FPS but i do the walk thru and scream at all the right times and im one to lean over while im on the couch to see around the corner in-game..../facepalm...

We've gotten and played all the DLC for Fallout 3 and enjoyed those too. we liked new vegas, lots more bugs tho than Fallout 3. Cant wait for Fallout 4, rumor is its The Commonwealth at MIT in Massachusetts (sp?) it will be fun since that's where that run away robot came from in Fallout 3.
  • TheKatatron
    Options
    Lol! I love watching people play as well! Though, it doesn't beat playing it! XD Played through all of the DLC content for Fallout 3. New Vegas was very fun, but it wasn't as awesome as Fallout 3! Really need to get around to playing Fallout 1 & 2!
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Just rented Fallout 3 for the first time.

Freaking. Love it.
  • TheKatatron
    Options

Freaking. Love it.

Nice! =D Your life. It's gone! Lol! At least until you beat it.
  • MissJenova
    Options

Freaking. Love it.

Or until he buys Skyrim...
  • siouan
    siouan Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, I've lost many afternoons to playing this. My old X-box broke and took my game saves with it, just as I had completed Fallout 3 and started on the DLC, so as soon as I've finished New Vegas I'll be going back to start it all over again!
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options

Or until he buys Skyrim...

Actually, I kinda alternate between both. Can't make up my mind on which one I wanna play, so I play both - switching every hour. I'm just naturally that badass.

Life? Pfft, that ship set sail years ago... ;D
  • 10goal13
    Options
    I love fallout :D i actually completed fallout new vegas 2 days ago, its a really good game, so is fallout 3, might complete that one next, i love how you can just wonder/explore and choose what you want to do/say and how the game changes around that its awesome sauce!
  • iGirlAndroid
    Options
    Yay for the Fallout love! Total fanatic here, I've got collectors editions and GOTY or Ultimate Editions. There have definitely been many play-throughs of Fallout 3 and New Vegas for the various endings and the different New Vegas factions. Good times.