weekend plans?

Options
Moe4572
Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
I have nothing planned for tonight--possibly go visit a friend that has a cottage on the beach with her 7 kids!! Going to see her tomorrow and may try to kidnap one of my nieces to entertain me--as if her 7 aren't entertaining enough, right? Then have my dad's bday party tomorrow afternoon/evening and then date #2 with POF guy from last Sunday. Not sure about Sunday--my sister wants me to do something with her and kids---see what kind of weather we have?

What are your plans?

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Tonight - MOTHER performing at Arlene's Grocery and then hanging out with the bands afterwards! woo afterparty
    Saturday- 10 mile run, a short playful mermaidy type swim, brunch and world domination planning session with BFF in park slope then probably end up in a hot tub drinking beer in Wburg
    Sunday - Legs day at the gym, the pool or beach for a few hours, then dinner with friends at my house.
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Taking my boys to their end of season championship swim meet...today, Saturday and Sunday. It is going to be HOT. And, my ex will be there Saturday and Sunday. Oh joy. But good for the kids, so I'll endure.
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    The first Friday of every month, there's an Art Walk downtown, so I'm heading there after work; maybe get a workout in after.

Tomorrow & Sunday I'll be at the farm with my parents. It's always nice to get away from this city, even for a day!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Fri - almost done with work. graveyarder here 11pm-7am PST. then hitting the YMCA for some weights
    Sat - Work. if it's not busy sneak in a 2--3 mile jog
    Sun. same as Sat.( yay for working weekends! )
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I had too much fun last weekend, this weekend will probably be gym, work, and house projects.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I have a wedding to go to tonight. I am dressing as a member of a Mariachi band for the reception and put their present in a pinata filled with candy. (It's not a theme wedding, I am just bored and playing up a joke about my travelling and not being able to attend) Then the rest of the weekend is cleaning and getting ready for the next trip as once I leave Wednesday I won't be home much until Christmas.
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    I had too much fun last weekend, this weekend will probably be gym, work, and house projects.

^^ exactly this for me!

After last weekend's staycation... I'm still trying to get laundry caught up and my house in order. I need to hit the gym big time on Saturday and Sunday... toying with taking today off.

I have some house stuff that needs to get done and it's weekends like these where my to-do list is massive that I wish I had a Honey to give my honey-do list to! LOL
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    I have a mini triathalon on Saturday, 240 meter swim, 20K bike ride, 5K run. I took 1st place last year in the over 40 category, hope to repeat it this year.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    No plans - waiting on two friends to get back to me if they have time to get together. Once has a pretty new BF and they spent all of last weekend together, so I might not see her. The other might be have work. I need more friends, but I'm kind of new to the area and it's hard to make new friends in your 40s because people already have their lives pretty full.

I'll probably be online logging in here and hanging with my distant friends on Facebook, doing some exercise, grocery shopping and cooking some stuff to get me through the first part of the week with my microwave, and let's not forget some much needed house cleaning... fun, fun, fun!!
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    None yet. I'm sure I can stir up some trouble somewhere though! :smokin:

May do a little fishin.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I have a mini triathalon on Saturday, 240 meter swim, 20K bike ride, 5K run. I took 1st place last year in the over 40 category, hope to repeat it this year.
    Good luck man!
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options

Good luck JT!!! You're so awesome I'm sure you'll take first again! :wink:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Saturday morning I'm going to try and score my preregistration passes for next years comic-con
    Then I'm going on a seven mile run
    Going to see Dark Knight FINALLY
    Then I'm gong to volunteer and make sure to spend lots of time with the Serval and Gray Fox
    Write a couple blog entries for CRAKENS

Sunday is volunteering again
    Going to hit up the Safari Park with my friend/co worker
    Back to feed the animals until I can finally relax with a nice book <3
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I am going to run 7.5 miles tomorrow morning, hit the gym after that then go to a baseball game with my boss. Last night, it rained here for the first time in over a month so I am sure I will need to go pull weeds out of my dead yard at some point too.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Firday- One of my friends is taking me to dinner tonight as an early birthday celebration(my birthday is next thursday ) Then Im going to the bar with my sister and some friends ....

Tomorrow night my sister and I are going to a new spot that does live music on Saturday nights so we will see how it goes...

No plans on Sunday beyond getting my kids back from thier Abuela and snuggling with them on the couch to watch T.V.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Friday - Tonight is a monthly social for the meet up group I am involved in. I talked NCTravellingGirl into going to it too so I will be meeting her. The funny thing is she already knows some of the people within the group.

Saturday - I have my frist flag football game and might work a little bit

Sunday - I have no plans at all. I might go watch one of the softball teams that is still in the playoffs but other then that it will be catching up around the house from my vacation last weekend.
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Friday - Tonight is a monthly social for the meet up group I am involved in. I talked NCTravellingGirl into going to it too so I will be meeting her. The funny thing is she already knows some of the people within the group.

Saturday - I have my frist flag football game and might work a little bit

Sunday - I have no plans at all. I might go watch one of the softball teams that is still in the playoffs but other then that it will be catching up around the house from my vacation last weekend.

Such a small world that the meetup group MM was talking me into was the very one that my friend used to attend and met her boyfriend. So I know some of them casually! So excited to hang with MissingMinnesota tonight :)

The rest of my weekend is exercise and vacation prep. Zumba Saturday morning, the gym on Sunday, and then housework to get ready for my trip next week. Bahamas Bound in SIX days :bigsmile:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Tonight- hulk and I will be going on a double and a half date with my cousin, her hub and my other cousin who I haven't seen in years! I'm so excited to see her.. We are all wild girls so hopefully we don't scare the men.
    Tomorrow- hulk invited me to a car show that his friend is debuting a truck he restored. I haven't decided if I'm going. It's during the day in this crazy heat! Then he mentioned UFC thing but we haven't made official plans. He will be leaving Sunday morning.
    Sunday- church and just relax.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Tonight my family is coming home so I'm gonna spend some time with them...

Tomorrow... First I have a softball picnic thing to go to. J's friend passed away on Monday night so then we're going to a memorial. And finally J & I are gonna take my little brother to a little carnival.

Sunday, taking Grandma grocery shopping and working on a few papers!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Tonight - The BF is cooking me dinner...I'm providing dessert. :devil:
    Saturday - Sleep in, bridal shower, baseball game
    Sunday - Sleep in, relax, hang out with the BF. :bigsmile: