Turbo fire

I look forward to hearing from you all. I am doing turbo fire and have been for 6 weeks. My problem now is that I have hurt my right shoulder and I try to do some exercises especially the toning without the elastic band cause it hurts too much..if you have any ideas on how I can protect my shoulder and keep doing turbo I would love to hear it. I also want to eventually start px90 but after 8 weeks of turbo..

Replies

• aedlife
    aedlife Posts: 39 Member
    I have also done turbo fire. Chalene really is inspirational and has a great way of motivating. I have had trouble at times with portions of the workout due to previous injuries with my kneenand ankle. When I am having trouble I follow the low impact girl ro don't use the bands. I try to still exercise, but at a lower impact to help myself heal, and then go back to adding it back in slowly.

Just started Insanity to give myself a change of exercise for a few weeks. Shaun T is crazy!!! The first day(ployometrics). Thought I was going to die, but by end of the week feeling better. Just curious if anyone is using insanity and adding in a strength/weight component in addition to all of the cardio?
  • I pan to start using insanity after 8 weeks of turbo fire.