F-U alarm clock it is Monday

Options
2»

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    quiet. worked, got most of my needed passes for SDCC 2013, walked and jogged a little. I wanted to lift but I got lazy and didn't go to the gym. Sleeping during the mid afternoon for work at night sucked! it has been way warm here. I think it hit mid 80's to lower 90's in my area.

I got four day passes for my sister and I!! I am already excited and planning cosplays!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I said FU to my alarm clock this morning too, just because I COULD NOT sleep last night and hated getting up. Could have stayed snuggled up in my sheets forever.

I can't sleep most Sunday nights. I think it's a slight anxiety thing about getting back into the week. Always makes Mondays extra sucky!
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I said FU to my alarm clock this morning too, just because I COULD NOT sleep last night and hated getting up. Could have stayed snuggled up in my sheets forever.

My weekend.... pretty Eh. Grocery shopped, school shopped, fixed my garage doors, helped my dad fix my firefighter friend's truck and had two good workouts Saturday and Sunday. A little depressed this weekend too so I cried a little and tried to get all the pent up anxiety and stress out. LOL Overall a semi-productive weekend! :laugh:

Me too Shel, Saturday at least...

Friday was a lot of fun meeting MissingMinnesota and her meetup group. I then became a bad MFP peep and took her to a bakery of all places, haha.. My favorite and worth every calorie of that salted caramel brownie.

Saturday I hit a wall. I didn't get up for Zumba and wanted to lie around. Not sure why, not sure where it came from, but that feeling sucked. I wouldn't say I cried much or anything, just totally unmotivated and exhausted. Of course, that could be because I normally go 90 miles an hour so eventually my body says enough. I did manage to get the oil changed and a few minor errands run, but that's it...

Sunday I kicked my own @ss into gear for being a slouch Saturday. Did all the normal things like laundry, groceries, etc.. then I went shopping (Tax Free weekend in NC!!). I ate at my favorite restaurant by myself on the patio, and I made the biggest splurge of my shopping career (non-electronics anyway and from a consignment store so not attrocious)... I invited a new man into my life. His name is Louis Vuitton. He's what I'll call an investment and worth a lot of money, haha.... did I just substitute shopping for sex? OMG! Maybe I better get back online... haha :laugh:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I say F-U alarm clock because I have to get up at 5am and usually only get about 5-6 hours of sleep on sunday/monday.

What about going to sleep earlier on Sunday nights?

Okay I am sorry I tried to be a little creative with the topic instead of "How was your weekend?" I could have said "Are you having a case of the mondays?" would that have been better for you?

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    It so was an FU Monday - Ended my Friday on a hellish note. Stressed, ready to lay the smack down on someone (did not matter the person). Found out Friday I have shingles, explains the pain, itching and the funky lil rash that has been driving me bat crap crazy. Ate what I wanted and did absolutely nothing really since I cant work out, so walking is the work out of the week. Sunday was my birthday, was to go out to dinner with the bf, but he was still in Santa Cruz with his son. Guess his son is going to camp there for a week and the camp was feeding the families and the kids. So spent my birthday alone with my fur babies burning and itching from shingles.:sad: :grumble:

Came to work to the same heap load of issues I left Friday, but they were finally resolved by COB today - thanks to a nice gentleman at HQ!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kzcortes
    kzcortes Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Didn't realize how much calories hiking and swimming can burn. Win.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Friday after work I had a hair appointment. Went home and caught up on Big Brother. Saturday I woke up and enjoyed a walk with Daisy (my dog). Had lunch with my non-boyfriend boyfriend. That night I worked a beer booth at X-Fest (a big outdoor concert). That ended up being fun - people watching is always fun. Yesterday I did the walk thing again..........was slightly lazy after that..........spend an hour or so with the non-boyfriend boyfriend before he had to work and then went to visit my Grandma. All in all it was a decent weekend.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    My weekend was fabulous. Thursday night I went out with my BFF and had a blast. Then Friday I hung out with Hulk and we went out with my cousin, her hub and another cousin. We went to dinner, to a pub then met up with another couple at a karaoke bar. Everyone talked, laughed, drank, had a great time.
    I stayed at Hulks that night and next day he wanted me to join him at the car show with his friends. I met the rest of the bunch along with girlfriends. Then one of them invited us over for grilled burgers and we had a fun time. His friends all seem great. Then we went to Starbucks, Barnes and nobles and did some shopping around.
    He then wanted to see some UFC so we went to Wild Wings. After that we bought some wine and rented a movie and had a good time. I came home and he left Sunday am. I then hung out with the family the rest of the day.

I'm having a really good time with this guy. There's no talk about crazy things but we do tell each other we like each other. We seem to be compatible in many ways. He laughs at my jokes, compliments me all the time, played volleyball with me in Old Navy, makes funny voices along with me... :) Heck, we even spent one day at his drinking Irish Car Bombs he made.. We laughed and talked so much.
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Didn't really do anything this weekend because had to work and by the time work was over I just felt like being a lazy bum around the house so I put on my comfy pants and shirt and read and worked on my journal.

Monday wasn't really an FU for me had a job interview and keeping my fingers crossed for an offer. Off today - Tuesday and then work the rest of the week.