Week #2: Aug. 5th to Aug. 11th

Options
2»

Replies

• 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    hoopsgal,

Think outside the box. perhaps use the ankle recovery as an opportunity to try some new things. And be easy on yourself.

Thanks Jurkadzl,

I am looking for water classes in my area, or places with a pool where I could pay a day fee to drop in and water jog/workout a couple of times a week.

I already have a membership at GISFW which I froze for now, so I am trying to keep the costs down.
  • MABfit01
    MABfit01 Posts: 25
    Options
    Met my goal -- lost 10 lbs in 10 days!!! Gift of Health!!
  • TexasSunny
    TexasSunny Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    How did you lose 10 lbs in 10 days?????
  • AmiC0717
    AmiC0717 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I weigh in tomorrow so I definitely hope it was better than week 1 which was only 1lb. But you know what? 1lb is another step in the right direction. I'm down 37lbs so each pound is another pound off my body.
  • SRitzy
    SRitzy Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Well I made it thru a very challenging weekend. Hubby & I went out Saturday night. Only one drink before dinner. Had broiled cod (not fried and no heated butter) and salad. Drank mostly water for the evening. Went to a bar afterwards with a group of friends & had only one drink. :drinker: Was not even tempted to have more.

Today was our annual fundraiser. Only had one piece of garlic sausage for breakfast. Not the healthiest breakfast, but it satisfied my temptations. Had none of the fat foods that was served for lunch. I was even left alone in the kitchen with left over doughnuts and didn't even cut off a piece to nibble on (and boy was it tempting)!

It was a very challenging, but successful weekend! I hope everybody else had a successful weekend. If not, remember tomorrow is Monday. A new day, a new week, and a great time to start all over again! Have a good night everybody! :tongue:
  • KelinPaul
    KelinPaul Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Aug 1st starting weight 153.6
    Aug 10th weight 151......
    Loss of 2.6 lbs.
    I also have 5 of my friends doing the challenge too.
    Thanks for the great idea!
  • MABfit01
    MABfit01 Posts: 25
    Options
    I exercised 1-2 hours/day 4-5days/week. I am retired! I ate veggies, fruit, baked chicken, I GAVE UP Pepsi, potato chips, and those junk food items. I drink water whenever I sit down(better than smoking :smokin: a cigarette!). I Psyched myself in that the Biggest Loser Ranch exercises 5-6 hours/day a ta cost of $ 2900. I burned more calories than I took in.:smile:
    However, thisis jjust water and waste. Once I lose 25 lbs. I will consider myself a real 'loser'.:happy: