Week 8 weigh in

TinaBaily
TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
(Sorry, Pamela, I couldn't wait! LOL)

Loss this week is .5lbs. However, in looking over my losses from the last 7 weeks I realized I made a math error and this makes a total loss in this challenge of 19 lbs!! I had overlooked a week's loss!

I am now 176.5lbs!

Replies

• PamelaWba
    PamelaWba Posts: 53 Member
    (Sorry, Pamela, I couldn't wait! LOL)

Loss this week is .5lbs. However, in looking over my losses from the last 7 weeks I realized I made a math error and this makes a total loss in this challenge of 19 lbs!! I had overlooked a week's loss!

I am now 176.5lbs!

Haha that's totally fine:)
    Feel free to do it anytime, because sometimes i wake up super late
    But omg congrats on the loss!!!!!

I have lost 1.5 pounds this week.
    I just woke up so i don't feel like doing the math to figure out my overall loss but i will do that next week:)
  • TinaBaily
    Where is the rest of this big group??? Did everyone else peter out?

Well, Pamela, I guess it's just you and me. How are you doing so far? Tomorrow's my official weigh in day and if today's scale weight sticks around for tomorrow I think I'll see a 5lb loss, but I won't know until the morning. I may not make a full 30lbs lost during this challenge, but I am giving it a good go.
  • FlyingNunley
    FlyingNunley Posts: 18 Member
    Hey, it's been a while but i'm at 177 & took up zumba. 400 calories per hour?...yes please! I hope this new exercise puts me in the fast lane to weight loss.
  • TinaBaily
    Hey, it's been a while but i'm at 177 & took up zumba. 400 calories per hour?...yes please! I hope this new exercise puts me in the fast lane to weight loss.

I'm so glad you found something that burns calories that you enjoy doing!! That's what it is all about, really! Well done! Keep at it and you'll shrink in amazing ways before you realize it and will need smaller clothes.