Just wanted to say hi and maybe find a few people in similar situations. I am going to be starting my Vi shakes as soon as my transformation kit gets here. I have 100 ;lus pounds to lose, I am a military wife and a homeschool mom to 6.

Replies

• hjackson1226
    hjackson1226 Posts: 124 Member
    I am waiting on my kit to arrive as well. I would like to lose between 60 and 75 pounds. I am more about how I feel and how my clothes fit than a magic number.

I am working on my 3 for Free as we speak and am hoping to have that in place for next month.

I am excited to get started. Not even strictly for weight loss purposes, but also for the nutrition this provides.
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Good luck to the both of you.. I have been on the Visalus lifestyle since Boxing Day 2011 and loving every minute of it.
  • hjackson1226
    hjackson1226 Posts: 124 Member
    Good luck to the both of you.. I have been on the Visalus lifestyle since Boxing Day 2011 and loving every minute of it.

How much have you lost on your Visalus journey? Do you drink 2 shakes per day?
  • Hi im Melany im 22 ill be 23 in january and i really want a total make over. i've struggled with weight since i got married. -_-! im trying to get back my 17 year old body LOL...
    I have PCOS and its been hard i hope that with my new weightloss plan and body by vi it all works out.