Positive Thinking...

Options
One of the hardest things about being overweight is keeping a positive attitude about yourself. However, this is key to a health self-identity. Take a few minutes and reflect on yourself. What are 3 positive attributes that you like about yourself. It can be anything... hair color, savvy dresser, compassionate with others, helpful, etc... DON'T BE SHY!

My three positives:
1. I love people and love to be of help to people. If I can use any of my struggles, successes, life lessons, etc. to help someone else, then I am a happy person.
2. I have become (much to my surprise!) a very determined individual. If I really am wanting something, I have learned to go after it with tenasity (spelling-?).
3. I am an eager learner. I have come to the place that I realize that you are never too old to learn, and SHOULD NEVER STOP WANTING TO! Life lessons are to be shared!

Replies

• Zoeegirl
    Zoeegirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Thx for the post and encouragement!
    I have a lot of weight to lose and I'm just starting out so it seems so overwhelmingly!!
    I know its sad but it is hard to find positives. Here it goes though.
    1. I love to have fun and help people relax and feel comfortable with my humor.
    2. Eyes
    3. Love to help others. I want to lose all the weight and then become a personal trainer for others who really need it, free of charge. (Not that I don't need the money, just a lot of people don't have the moneys to get started.)

Thx for your post!!