HELP! I need to loose weight and I forgot how!

Options
Hello, my daughter will be seven months old on Friday. I work full time six days a week. I know how to be a mommy because I have three older children (20, 16 and soon to be 13). I forgot how to loose weight. I feel like I am always hungry or wanting to eat. I have not lost any of my pregnancy weight and I feel terrible about that. Breastfeeding is really important to me and I do not know what kind of exercise I can do. All support is welcomed. Thank you!

Replies

• vtsantiago
    vtsantiago Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello, my daughter will be seven months old on Friday. I work full time six days a week. I know how to be a mommy because I have three older children (20, 16 and soon to be 13). I forgot how to loose weight. I feel like I am always hungry or wanting to eat. I have not lost any of my pregnancy weight and I feel terrible about that. Breastfeeding is really important to me and I do not know what kind of exercise I can do. All support is welcomed. Thank you!

I am ebf my 3 month old and I do circuit training and calisthenics. This is my first week back to work and my goal is to exercise 3-4 per week. I like to do dvds at home. I really like Jillian's dvds. I put all my information into the system and I add breastfeeding as cardio exercise at 400 calories. Make sure you eat enough calories. If you feel hungry all the time you may not be eating enough..it also depends on what you are eating. veggies fruits and lean protein are the best choices. I have to fight the urge to eat starchy snacks all day at work.
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I have a soon to be 6 month old, and I'm afraid I don't remember how to lose weight either!! lol. I want to eat alllll the time. I've been at it for about my little girl was 2 months and kind of been falling off the wagon periodically due to my desire to eat/love of ice cream/being sick/vacation etc etc... all the excuses.

I just started planning EVERYTHING I'm eating. It is necessary for me at this point. You may not need to do this, but I find that knowing when I can eat again and that said food is waiting for me helps me not snack all the time. I can say "I don't need to eat those crackers right now.. I have a yummy burger and salad waiting for me in one hour." I'm on day two, so let's see what happens....

I also plan on starting to walk outside with my husband and baby (and hopefully dog if I can get the whole push stroller/walk dog thing). I want to do it three times a week. In the past I've kind of jumped into working out and I always get sick, sooo I'm going to try to take it slow this time.

Feel free to add me!
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I have 6 children. They are 13, 11, 10, 6yo twins and 5mo.
    I pre- log everything I take to work and plan my day around how many calories I have left.
    Between work and the kids, I can't seem to find the time to exercise. I do a lot of walking at work. I have a walking App on my phone that tracks how many calories I'm burning. It has been working for me so far.