Looking for Pinellas Pals

Options
Hi~ I haven't used this site in a while. I'm looking for some Pinellas Co. Pals for online support and possible work-out buddies. I've lost my motivation to work out and have stopped caring about what I eat. So, some support would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Jennifer_lynn85
    Options
    I am from Pinellas county!! I made a post not to long ago looking for the same! I am currently doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and the couch to 5 k program. I am a stay at home mom to a 4 year old but I start school Aug 20th. Which means I will have to change my current schedule!! Currently I am waking up at 6am drinking my coffee, I wait 45mins then do my workout. After my workout I load my son and my jogging stroller up and head to eagle lake park! I prefer mornings but I know with school for both me and my son it will change!
  • mesha13
    mesha13 Posts: 3
    Options
    Awh, I work during the day 8-5. I try to get up and work out before work . Doing work out videos or jump on the elliptical (love that machine) Yeah, work Interferes with my work out schedule. By the time i get home i don't want to do it, and have to force myself. Plus, I have 2 kids so working out at home is my best bet. My son is 6.and we live near Walshingham park, close to the trail. I will take him with me on bike rides. He's way out grown the jogging stroller.
    I use to take runs after work, but haven't in a while. I like running 5k's. Are you looking forward to trying the Trukey Trott? I'm gonna do it.
  • Jennifer_lynn85
    Options
    I need to start having my son use his bike because he wont be in the jogger much longer!! I think I might try the turkey trot..never thought about it. I am doing the Color Run but thats more fun than an actual run!!