Online Resources?

Options
I'm trying to use the TRX at my gym and have a few times with a trainer. I feel intimidated on my own since he tells me what to do, timing, etc. I want to cut my dependance on him since it's expensive and it seems silly I'm not doing it solo. Any places you can recommend for examples of workouts (online resources, etc?)? I really want to strengthen my core and arms and also improve my running through increasing my strength.
Thank you!

Replies

• contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    youtube has a TON of workouts for the TRX trainer. Some might be under the titles suspension trainer and not TRX as they were filmed using other brands (like Jungle Gym XT, Human Trainer, etc...)
  • happyvalass
    Options
    FiitnessAnywhere the makers of the TRX has a brilliant web site with instructional videos and group challenges. The instructions and objectives are far more clear than the majority of the videos you will find on YouTube (which has some excellent videos).
  • AmygdalaMarie
    AmygdalaMarie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I also found some podcasts made by the pentagon that I could put on my ipod. Gotta love technology! :)
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I also found some podcasts made by the pentagon that I could put on my ipod. Gotta love technology! :)

Where did you find these?