How many calories?

Options
Just wondering how many calories everyone is actually consuming. Today is the first day that I am actually keeping track and as of now, with only 2 meals left I have only consumed 456 calories. I'm not hungry, I am eating every 3 hours, following the foods I can eat in the book. It just seems like I should be eating more calories.

Replies

• mallkrawler
    mallkrawler Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    1500 on low carb and 2000 on high carb.... make sure to count the veggies even they are unlimhard time getting caloruesited and any sauces. Also if you have a hard time getting your calories do protein shakes its an easy couple hundred cals
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I too have been fairly consistently falling under my calorie levels. I find if I do reall food I am around 800*900 sometimes I may hit 1000, If I have days where I eat a protein bar or more than one shake I am closer to 1200 however that being said whichever way I go I generally am not hungry or feel weak.
  • kimmerkay
    kimmerkay Posts: 110
    Options
    I'm usually in the range of 1200 to 1500 but there have been several around1000.
  • barneys4g
    Options
    Does anyone know if the ViSalus shakes are approved for this meal plan? I have 2 bags of it left from trying it a few months ago. It tastes good, just didn't like the whole 2 shakes a day and not enough real food.
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I would think as long as the protein is on the higher side and carbs and fats low, they should be fine.