WAKE UP!!!!!!

Options
Where are my fellow Pagans out there?!? I know you are here! (searches behind a bush, a tree, the coffee table at Starbucks)

"come out come out where ever you are!!!!"

I am Theresa, a Maryland resident looking for other Pagans and other weight losers!

SO wake up and talk to me!

I myself am an eclectic pagan for over 12 years, mostly Celtic with a strong affinity to Bast and Demetre. I have been reading (for the fifth time, LOL) Bucky's Big Blue along with "The Goddess is in the Details" and a few others.

Replies

• Apocalypse_Meow
    Apocalypse_Meow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    hi :)
  • MarisaLWood
    MarisaLWood Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi Theresa--you'd be VERY likely to find me at the coffee table in a Starbucks, since I live in Seattle. In my neighborhood, there really is a coffee shop on every corner; there are four Starbucks shops alone within a block's walking distance of my apartment! :smile:

I'm a Wiccan following the Tameran (Egyptian pantheon) path. I've been on that path for about 9 years, but have been practicing the Craft for 21.

I'd be interested to hear about your experiences with Bast. I once received a statue of Her as a gift and was surprised to find She was not the sweet, cuddly kitty I'd imagined--and She has a sensitive nose! I burned some el-cheapo incense as an offering to the Lady and She strongly objected to it--told me to come back and worship Her when I could bring Her the good stuff! Which I did :smile:

My Patron is Anpu (Anubis); I've been under His protection since some major life-changing situations that erupted in 2003-2004 (cutting ties with a former teacher, ending an on-again, off-again romantic relationship, losing my father to cancer). My Craft name is Merytanpu ("Beloved of Anubis"). I've also gotten to know Asar (Osiris), Aset (Isis), Tehuti (Thoth), Geb, Nut, Sekhmet, and Bast quite well.

I've practiced solitary since 2008; I got tired of "witch wars" and all the group-dynamics cr@p that came up in-circle. But I'm always happy to "meet" other Pagans and Wiccans online!
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    You made me think about how nice a Pagan Coffee Club would be.
  • anarose13
    anarose13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    i second a pagan coffee shop, we can add an occult store to it too and we have it made!
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I'm here!!! :) just been extra busy...trying to decide how I want to decorate my altar. hhhmmmmm too many ideas
  • shining_light
    shining_light Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Lol. Just from your post you sounded like an eclectic. ;) Just teasing, I love you guys.
  • Koryuu
    Koryuu Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My Patron is Anpu (Anubis); I've been under His protection since some major life-changing situations that erupted in 2003-2004 (cutting ties with a former teacher, ending an on-again, off-again romantic relationship, losing my father to cancer). My Craft name is Merytanpu ("Beloved of Anubis"). I've also gotten to know Asar (Osiris), Aset (Isis), Tehuti (Thoth), Geb, Nut, Sekhmet, and Bast quite well.

^_^ I tend to identify Anubis as my patron as well. I know I haven't learned as much about him as I should have, but every time I go to research more, something always stops me. So I'd be interested to hear any information that you wouldn't mind sharing.
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hello. :) I second the notion (or was it third?) for info and insight about Anubis. Lately he's been on my mind. Nice to meet ya'll btw.
  • WitchStormLilly
    Options
    Hello, I'm a witch and mother living in BC - minutes new to this site lol. I'm looking to meet some people who have similar spiritual and physical (health) goals. If you'd like to add me as a friend that would be great :)
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    MM silverjezture~
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one with a pretty eclectic practice. I could never make it through Bucky's Big Blue *shrug*
  • ionamorgana
    ionamorgana Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am here!! I am awake.. Kinda. :) How is everyone?
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    hello all im solitary practitioner still on the learning process i havent decided where my loyalty lie i love bast i love my kitties and i love her sexuality i find a kindred ship to her and i must confess i havent found a got that has the same affect

but on top of all that i lost my BOS long complicated stress full story that involves homelessness and moving states but yeah so im kinda trying to re learn every thing but with all the stuff in my life i haven't been doing a good job so if any of you can give me pointers or recommendations id appreciate it as well as help in weight loss
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    It took me a very long time to feel a connection with a male deity. Don't rush it and it'll happen when it's meant to.
  • ladylaume
    ladylaume Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Im awake!! lol and Im so planing on a pagan coffee shop lol
  • ladylaume
    ladylaume Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one with a pretty eclectic practice. I could never make it through Bucky's Big Blue *shrug*

Who could?? I think i have it own the shelves for any of my students who want to look at it but oh my Who could make it through that!
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

Who could?? I think i have it own the shelves for any of my students who want to look at it but oh my Who could make it through that!

I got through the big blue book. It was required for my initiation, all those years ago...

I was taking Chemistry at the same time. Can't decide which was the most intensive course.
  • Robin3642
    Robin3642 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :D I saw the post about the coffee club and thought...What about a book club?

By the way, I'm a solitary eclectic Pagan on the path of healing. My path is just starting. I've only been practicing for 3 years so any advice would be very much appreciated.

Blessed be :D
  • SimplyMicheleR
    SimplyMicheleR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi Robin - as far as I know no one else is still active here. But Welcome!
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    *waves* I've logged in every day for just over a year. You can add me if you like.