I'M NEW HERE!

Options
HELLO EVERYONE! I'M NEW TO MFP AND STILL A NEW MILITARY WIFE. MY HUSBAND IS IN THE NAVY AND WE'VE BEEN MARRIED FOR 5 MONTHS! I'M ALSO NEW TO EXERCISING AND DIETING. MY HUSBAND LOVES TO GO TO THE GYM SO I STARTED GOING WITH HIM. I LOVE IT! I DECIDED TO LOSE A FEW POUNDS ALSO WHILE I TRY TO TONE UP. ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THIS SITE AND ADVICE ON THESE THINGS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! I GET UNMOTIVATED VERY EASILY. HAVE A GREAT DAY! HOPE TO BE FRIENDS WITH OTHERS IN HERE!:smile:

Replies

• osteral
    osteral Posts: 41
    Options
    Welcome! I am recently restarting again. I don't offer much advice because I have learned what works for me and not necessarily what works best for everyone. If you wander around the message boards I am sure you can find lots of advice on all different questions. My motivation runs away without me a lot too and I wish I had a solution for that problem, but I am still a work in progress. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish.
  • DevotedWife
    DevotedWife Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome...to MFP, military spouse life, and working out/dieting. I hope that you enjoy all of it.
  • acop111
    Options
    Hey, my name is Amy. Today is my first day on mfp. So far I'm really liking it. I have been struggling for years with my weight. I am horrible with self motivation and even worse with will power...... My down fall was soda. I probably had any where between 6 and 9 cokes a day everyday for the past 15 years...... Been off sofa for 11 days and hanging in there :) We are about to start a new chapter in our lives. We are going to Ft. Leonard Wood Missouri in Dec. for 3 years and I'm gonna have to meet people and put my self out there. I want to look good and feel confident. I don't want to continue avoiding social situations because I feel bad about myself. It is becoming a problem and affecting my relationship.