My second date...

kit_katty
kit_katty Posts: 992 Member
So, I asked for some people's opinions on what I should do when I gave a hand shake after my last date. I sent a nice text and we're getting together for lunch today. Wish me luck!

Replies

• disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Good luck and keep us posted!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Yay!!!!
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Good luck--have a great time :smile:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Good luck!
  • kit_katty
    Well, it went well! Still had some conversation lags, but we were able to laugh about it. We actually hugged this time, both when I got to the restaurant and when we left. Lol.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Well, it went well! Still had some conversation lags, but we were able to laugh about it. We actually hugged this time, both when I got to the restaurant and when we left. Lol.

Do you want to see him again?

Do you think he wants to see you again?

That's what matters.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member

Yay happy for you!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member

Terrific!! :happy:
  • kit_katty

That's what matters.

Yes I do, yes I think he does... but I'm wondering since he's initiated the last two dates that he wants me to initiate the next one... especially since he picked up the last one and I said I'd pick up the next... ak, I'm not used to this!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member

That's what matters.

Yes I do, yes I think he does... but I'm wondering since he's initiated the last two dates that he wants me to initiate the next one... especially since he picked up the last one and I said I'd pick up the next... ak, I'm not used to this!

I would say yes the ball is in your court for the 3rd date.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    I'd go ahead and set up something, but not necessarily a typical "date". Ask him if he wants to go to do something, like go to a car show or something where you just walk around together and be social so-to-speak.
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    I would say, if you'r einterested.. set something up.. if you know he's interested, then yeah, don't wait or play games.. MY OPINION.
  • kit_katty
    Good ideas! Trouble is, I'm only available for lunch hour while I'm commuting 2hrs each way, that will change in two months, but until then... it's difficult.